Washington Buy or Sell

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by GArenas, Aug 26, 2006.

1. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Sell. I like the Wizards and they have a very solid core, but Arenas has a player option in I think 2 years, and I don't think this team is going to be a championship contending team. That's the type of team he will want to play for. Butler/Jamison is awesome and they have a few solid role players (Daniels, Haywood, Thomas if he's healthy, Hayes if he's healthy) but if Washington isn't a contender by the time his contract is up (I don't think they will be. They will be competitive in the playoffs, but not a contender) then I think he will go elsewhere.

Buy/Sell: Caron Butler is an All-Star in 2008.

2. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

sell. i like his game but i dont see him as an all-star. i see him as a very good 6th man.caron butler wins 6th man award in his career?

3. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wolverine30 @ Sep 2 2006, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>sell. i like his game but i dont see him as an all-star. i see him as a very good 6th man.caron butler wins 6th man award in his career?</div>What the hell are you on? He's a starter.

4. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

Sell Caron is a starter.... DERB/S The wiz miss Kwame [​IMG]

5. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clangus @ Sep 3 2006, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sell Caron is a starter.... DER

B/S The wiz miss Kwame [​IMG]</div>
    Sell, Kwame was trash, no confidence, a locker room plague, no thanks.

Buy/Sell, the Wizards get to the second round this year.

---

WOW who was the complete idiot who posted that Caron would win 6th man....

6. wolverine30

sell. the wiz will go as far as arenas can take them. i see them being 6th in the east so they will probably play a team like the pistons or bulls and they wont get past them.buy or sell? the wiz should have kept hughes?

7. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wolverine30 @ Sep 3 2006, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>sell. the wiz will go as far as arenas can take them. i see them being 6th in the east so they will probably play a team like the pistons or bulls and they wont get past them.

buy or sell? the wiz should have kept hughes?</div>
    Buy, even though, he left, we didn't "get rid of him"

Buy or Sell, Wizards will be in the playoffs continuesely in the years to come.

8. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Buy. As long as the big 3 remains in Washington and we keep our role players then we'll be good for a long time. Buy/Sell: As Jamisons ages and ages, the Wizards will make a move sending Jamison and possibly Haywood or Daniels for a guy like JO or Brand.

9. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Sep 3 2006, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy. As long as the big 3 remains in Washington and we keep our role players then we'll be good for a long time.

Buy/Sell: As Jamisons ages and ages, the Wizards will make a move sending Jamison and possibly Haywood or Daniels for a guy like JO or Brand.</div>
    Buy, this move would make us easily contendors and would satisfy gil.

Buy/Sell, when Gilbert squares off against the Trailblazers/Suns he scores 100 altogether in 2 games.

10. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Sep 3 2006, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy, this move would make us easily contendors and would satisfy gil.Buy/Sell, when Gilbert squares off against the Trailblazers/Suns he scores 100 altogether in 2 games.</div>Sell: Haha. Those teams espicially will end up preventing him the most.

11. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Buy/Sell: Wizards will take the season series over the Bulls this upcoming season.

12. wolverine30

sell. Chicago has a stronger team then Washington this year.Buy or Sell. Washington and Toronto will fight for 8th seed in the playoffs.

13. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Sell: No way in hell.. we are much better than the Raps.. and we wont get the 8th seed this year, we've improved depth-wise this past offseason. Maybe 5th or 6th seed. Buy/Sell: Blatche makes the Sophomore team in the Rooke challenge this upcoming year.

14. wolverine30

Sell. Even he does get playing time, which I doubt.Buy or Sell. The lineup will look like this:C: HaywoodPF: JamisonSF: HayesSG: ButlerPG: Arenas6th man: Antonio Daniels

15. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Sell: No.. it wont. Butler doesnt play SG, he sucks at playing it and his natural position is SF. Hayes isnt going to start.PG ArenasSG StevensonSF ButlerPF JamisonC HaywoodKey players off the bench: Antonio Daniels, Jarvis Hayes, and Darius Songaila.

16. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

LOL, please only post in buy or sell if u know a legit amount about the wizards wolverine, no chance we fight for the 8th seed with the raps we are WAY better not only are hte raps no where near the playoffs but hte Wiz are a 5th-6th seed getter. Since zards did not post one.

buy or sell, Eddie Jordan stays with the Wizards in the years to come.

17. bballfan92

bballfan92 BBW Banned

yeah he doessorry if this is against policyover/under wizards have the 15th best "bigs" in the leagues(for some people unfamiliar with the term "biggs" it means Centers and Power Forwards)

18. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

15th? sure I guessbuy or sell- wizards make it past 1st round of playoffs this year

19. bballfan92

bballfan92 BBW Banned

BUY! We will fall in the second round(6-7 games) or ECF's (4-5 games)

20. bballfan92

bballfan92 BBW Banned

complate this sentance "gilbert is the ____ best player in the worldfill the blank with a #, like 15th or something