Washington Buy or Sell

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by GArenas, Aug 26, 2006.

1. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>BUY! We will fall in the second round(6-7 games) or ECF's (4-5 games)</div>Wow. Calm your hormones. Washington is not good enough to make it to the ECF.Teams that are better than Washington (in the east):DetroitNew JerseyMiamiClevelandmaybe make it to the second round but never ECFs.

2. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

id put chicago over washington now as well

3. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KCX @ Sep 17 2006, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>id put chicago over washington now as well</div>
    Yeah because you've actually seen the new chicago play right?

4. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>complate this sentance"gilbert is the ____ best player in the worldfill the blank with a #, like 15th or something</div>I hope I'm not "picking" on the wrong guy, but this isn't a buy/sell question.I'll continue buy/sell since there hasn't been once since the last one. ~Gilbert Arenas, Antawn Jamison, and Caron Butler will be the highest scoring trio in the league this year, like they were last year.

5. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Buy, unless NJ's trio takes it. Buy/Sell: Wizards beat out Miami in the SouthEast division this year, and finish in 2nd place, behind Orlando.

6. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

Sell. We'll finish 2nd, behind Miami.buy/sell: With our starters playing heavy minutes and a depleted banch, we'll have more Ls than Ws next month. Estimation: 7-8 (We're playing 15 games next month).

7. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ultimate @ Dec 29 2006, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sell. We'll finish 2nd, behind Miami.

buy/sell: With our starters playing heavy minutes and a depleted banch, we'll have more Ls than Ws next month. Estimation: 7-8 (We're playing 15 games next month).</div>
    Sell, you're getting scared pre-maturely, hopefully haywood or etan will bounce back in the next week besides when gil explodes there's no stopping him and that should help us out.

Buy/Sell, gil scoring title.

8. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

I know that, but without Ruffin and Songaila, we don't have many productive bench players aside from Daniels and Haywood/Thomas. They've been saying Ruffin will be back "next week", and that was about 3-4 weeks ago. Songaila's out for another month. Sell, only a matter of time til Kobe's back to his old self (He had 58 points the other night, on 22-45 shooting. Can you say "quality shots?" lol). He's shown no signs of slowing down even after undergoing knee surgery. Gil has a chance to lock up the second spot.Buy/Sell: Gilbert will start in this year's ASG.

9. coolsam

coolsam BBW Member

Buy, Arenas has been impressing every one around the league. Last time I heard he was third in the east as far as votes go.

10. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

Last guy forgot to post a buy/sell, so I'll do it.Buy or sell Wizards win their division.

11. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Buy, the Heat are suffering injury after injury and Shaq is soooo out of shape since his injury. Magic have slowed down greatly as of late and we've just started getting hot, this will continue once Etan and Songaila are off of their injuries.

Buy/Sell Wizards ECF

12. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Jan 9 2007, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy/Sell Wizards ECF</div>Buy. As much as the Cavaliers fans want to say they will make it over us, I think the Wizards will be able to get by them this year. Only reason they won't get to the ECF is if they get the Pistons early in the playoffs. I think they could beat the Pistons, but it'd be the hardest team in the East, obviously.Buy or Sell the Jamaal Magloire deal.

13. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Sell, magloire doesn't fit into our offense at all. Besides we'd be giving up way too much.

Buy/Sell, we draft corey brewer in draft.

14. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

Sell. Seems we could be making a push for the playoffs and I'm assuming Brewer would go top 20.Buy or Sell - Chances of one of the big 3 not being a Wizard next year (haven't heard any rumors, but it always scares me)

15. moses2121

moses2121 BBW Member

Buy, no doubt the Wizards already have the best record and the east and they are showing no signs of slowing down either. Their top 3 guys (gilbert,butler, and jamison) is probabaly the best trio in all the league IMO and with Stevenson having a career year they are really impressing me in the East and look like the team to beat.