Washington Post Isn't As High On Dame As Most

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by THE HCP, Oct 20, 2016.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

HCP is multi-syphilis?!?

THE HCP likes this.
  2. riverman

riverman Writing Team

if he is...you should get a checkup

3. riverman

riverman Writing Team

4. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    Made me laugh!

I'll wait a year, then use it on this board as if I made it up.

SlyPokerDog and julius like this.
  5. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

I read all four pages and nobody asked who is the father of these children. This place is slipping.

SlyPokerDog, jlprk and THE HCP like this.
  6. Dougnsalem

Dougnsalem not barf

Here you go. It starts around page 6 of 13.

http://www.sportstwo.com/threads/pr...ber-11-2016-tuesday-7-30-pm-pdt-nbatv.304943/

Being a new member around here, I can only assume it was caused from stuff like this.....

Mr. @HCP , you need some new material.... Yeah, you tried to flip me shit when I was here for only two days. Nice welcome! It bounced off me. How about the other people that actually would care what you say? The ones that would take it personally? How about the "guests" that read your posts, and don't sign up to this forum, because they don't want to deal with your AWESOME welcoming? Buddy, I have my "Big Boy" pants on, and I'm not "crying" for myself. Just speaking up for others, that wouldn't want to deal with the hassle themselves.... You take great pride in being a VET. Really??? Whoopie!...... So am I. How many people are you running off, that are VETs too? You wouldn't know, because you have blasted any newcomer before they get a chance. I agree 100% with what @Orion Bailey , and @Chris Craig said earlier. Obviously, @Denny Crane told you to be cool to newbs. Is there really a reason to overplay it? Seriously? Why can't we all get along, and go have a beer together???

SlyPokerDog and Chris Craig like this.
  7. UKRAINEFAN

UKRAINEFAN Well-Known Member

un-retired
    Wow, somebody really put a lot of work into this.

SlyPokerDog and THE HCP like this.
  8. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Me too man. The first half dozen times. Then it became obvious it was just to continue more crap. :) and get a response from me, which he succeeded in. :)

I did. you never responded...

Ill say this once. And for those of you who have met me, you know. For the record. I honestly have nothing personal against HCP and could care less what he says to me.
    My concern, which i'm sure is in line with the Blazers, is expanding the fan base. That really is my only beef. My cousin and my guitar player both declined joining this place because they said it seemed to cliquey and don't have the time to spend to get in good with the vets. They never mentioned HCP, but it is posts like his that build this inner circle type of feeling that many people may feel inclined to just move on rather than put in the time to get respect around here.
    I am sure HCP is a great guy in person, but the fact remains this is an online forum and you can't tell tone, so why not understand that many people might and do take you seriously and aren't going to take the time to try to figure out the real you, or the real forum and just move on???

That's my beef.

Now for myself, The ONLY reason I feel compelled to move on is for everyone else. This bickering is ridiculous, I'm tired of it, I bet HCP is tired of it and i'm sure all the other members are tired of it.
    Many have mentioned the ignore button, but check the threads and how often he posts. to place him on ignore would make for very difficult reading I would think (not sure cause I've never ignored anyone)
    I tried to move on, I even liked a few of the recent posts welcoming people and tried to keep it light. Even tried to offer a beer and see if we can move on. Got no response.

All this could have been alleviated with a simple, sorry man, I mean no harm, don't take me seriously, but never once got that. I got this, "I'm not gonna change..."
    (even though you did, lol)
    I have nothing personal against HCP, I just want this place to be fun, and it is clearly not. with all the bickering. So for all involved, the easiest way is to move on and just post in certain threads for games etc, but to NOT try to engage in conversations with HCP, because it hasn't been positive and I don't see it ever becoming positive based on historical reactions.
    Just trying to save the forum members the agony of the read. :)
    I'm not the kind of guy that's gonna delete my account or anything and I will still be involved in the forum games, but the discussions or bickering, at least for now are not good for the forum.

9. BBert

BBert Weasels Ripped My Flesh

Selfless Public Servant
    Notice to anyone who doesn't want to sign up or post because they don't want to deal with The HCP being douchey to them:

He isn't being douchey. That's just his schtick. He claims this is how people relate to each other in his 'hood'. I'd go so far as to say his over the top posts are meant to be 'good-natured'.

Just flick him shit back and treat anything he says like the big joke it is. He is virtually never serious. Like jlprk. I can't believe it when people take him seriously either. They are just having fun.

That's just my two pesos. For what it's worth. Which isn't much. :)

:cheers:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  10. Dougnsalem

Dougnsalem not barf

Not really. That was just a couple quick searches, from just the start of this year. Really, I guess my main point boils down to the last sentence.....

Chris Craig likes this.
  11. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I have to laugh when I hear @HCP talking about rooks not having enough likes. Hes been here what 8 years. I have been a here a year and a half. I already have half the amount of likes he has. By the end of season I will probably surpass him.

12. Pinwheel1

Pinwheel1 Well-Known Member

It was a different platform 8 years ago. The "likes" did not really start until until around the time you started. The buttons were not visible until then

SlyPokerDog and THE HCP like this.
  13. BBert

Selfless Public Servant
    This. There was no such thing until recently. The 'like to post' ratio is meaningless. Newer posters would not know this.

THE HCP likes this.
  14. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    Wait...people take hcp seriously?

Good grief, it's his way of joking. I don't want to say catch a clue, but I almost have to.

BBert likes this.
  15. BBert

Selfless Public Servant
    I'll drink to that. :cheers:

Dougnsalem and THE HCP like this.
  16. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

First off nobody told me to lay off. I'm joking and doing the opposite of what my fans on here would expect me to post....thats what makes it funny. I think it's called being DyConomous?

And as far as seeing my whole body of work, this is amazing! I would love to get that all printed on a t-shirt or hoodie or something. It's kinda like a highlight package of some sort. Wonder what music would go best with it?

And I'm not sure what you've heard, but I've brought more traffic here, than drove away, I can promise you.

17. THE HCP

Man you don't know me son. Don't speak for me son. And I noticed the Mexican crack at the end when you used pesos instead of cents......well done!

SlyPokerDog, BBert and PtldPlatypus like this.
  18. THE HCP

If I paid you a flat rate, any chance you could go back to when I was a rookie and see how things were handled?

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  19. THE HCP

See now this is why I give rooks the business son. You have to actually know how things work around here before you come at me.
    We lost all of our LIKES or REP points when they did some switch on here. SO I have over 10K lost bro. Thats cool you thought had something to go at me with though. They started over like last year I believe.....Strike 1.....

Chris Craig likes this.
  20. THE HCP

Well done sir, thanks for the factual support.