Game Thread WCF - Warriors vs Zombie Sonics - Series thread

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by SlyPokerDog, May 16, 2016.

1. Boob-No-More

Boob-No-More Why you no hire big man coach?

My bad. I thought that was a picture of Russell Westbrook looking in the mirror this morning.

And it is accurate. Nobody else chokes Westbrook, he chokes himself by trying, and failing at hero ball. When the game is on the line, Westbrook commits unforced turnovers, makes bad decisions and forces up bad shots. He is the reason they lost 15 regular season games when leading in the 4th quarter and he is the reason they choked away this series after being up 3-1 with dominant wins in games 3 and 4.

BNM

2. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    Yeah, I meant they'd never do it in this environment (in my opinion, at least). When they did it in the '90s, spacing was much less of an issue because offenses were so isolation-heavy. You don't need much spacing from shooters when offenses use illegal defense rules to "clear out" one side of the court for their best player to go one-on-one. Now, with illegal defense gone and teams making sophisticated use of zones, the less you can space the floor, the more of a logjam the paint becomes, choking off offense.

3. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Asshole

4. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I just hope that now that the NBA has made sure the Warriors are in the finals, that they let it play out instead of giving it away to GS free of charge....tired of this leagues antics, a true disgrace to the game of basketball

5. BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94

BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 AWOL

Somewhere Adam Silver is jacking off to the Draymond Green nut kick video.

riverman likes this.
  6. riverman

riverman Writing Team

The only positive I take from the playoffs after we're out of it is that free agents might get burned out on their situation and want a change of scenery..this is going to be a whirlwind of an off season and Portland is starting to look good around the league.

Orion Bailey likes this.
  7. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    Did you guys want old scabs ripped open? No, well, neither did I, but I still had to read this and so now I share it:

Link

The "infamous collapse" link is to YouTube. I didn't click it. I'd suggest you guys don't either, but I don't want to tell you how to live your lives.

8. Fez Hammersticks

Fez Hammersticks スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Phone Psychic
    That collapse put this franchise in purgatory for the better part of TWO decades.

Lets hope the same fate blesses Clay Bennett.

blue9 and Boob-No-More like this.