WE GOT THE 2ND PICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by mike18946, May 22, 2003.

1. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "jdub":</div><div class="quote_post">cleveland doesnt know who they are gonna pick, hopefully if they do pick lebron the pistons wont get milicic, cuz that would be stupid, they aready have ben, they should definatley get carmelo</div>No it wouldn't be stupid. Darko can play center, power forward, or small forward. Ben can play both center and power forward. No conflicting interests. Why is noone listening to me? The Pistons have confirmed that they will take Darko according to David Aldridge!

2. Voodoo Child

Now Dumars and Aldridge have both said it (although Joe beat around the bush more).

DARKO IS A PISTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

3. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

Spartan

You are wasting your time.........Go over to BBB.net. I said the same thing, but Kabi disagrees. How come the site isn't working?

And Darko is a Piston. Pistons need scoring in the frontcourt to ever have a legit chance at winning it all. Ben Wallace and Darko is a good frontcourt. Prince has shown glimpses of being a good SF. Why make the backcourt/wing more crowded when you need scoring inside? Darko is going to be a star and is already a Piston.

4. Damian Necronamous

Damian Necronamous JBB JustBBall Member

It has to be Darko Milicic.

The Pistons have an emerging Tayshaun Prince at SF (the position Carmelo plays), so they don't want a log jam of young, talented players at one spot (aka...Clipper Syndrome). Also, Clifford Robinson will be retiring soon and Zeljko Rebraca will be out for a while. The Pistons need another big man and Milicic is the obvious choice.

5. Voodoo Child

Re: Spartan

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Vintage":</div><div class="quote_post">You are wasting your time.........Go over to BBB.net. I said the same thing, but Kabi disagrees. How come the site isn't working?

And Darko is a Piston. Pistons need scoring in the frontcourt to ever have a legit chance at winning it all. Ben Wallace and Darko is a good frontcourt. Prince has shown glimpses of being a good SF. Why make the backcourt/wing more crowded when you need scoring inside? Darko is going to be a star and is already a Piston.</div>I have been trying to get on BBB for hours, but this site is good too.

6. ***Finch***

***Finch*** JBB Banned Member

you guys should really get Melo since you already got a big man I.E. Ben Wallace......but you'll prob get Darko....

7. VinsanityMK

VinsanityMK JBB JustBBall Member

Darko could get into Cliff's slot in the lineup... I think they should trade Cliff.

8. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "alleniversonfan4life":</div><div class="quote_post">you guys should really get Melo since you already got a big man I.E. Ben Wallace......but you'll prob get Darko....</div>

But Ben has no offense, I'd be way better offensive player then him if I was in the League.

9. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Dr. Funk":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "alleniversonfan4life":</div><div class="quote_post">you guys should really get Melo since you already got a big man I.E. Ben Wallace......but you'll prob get Darko....</div>

But Ben has no offense, I'd be way better offensive player then him if I was in the League.</div>

ben has offensive skills but doesn't know how to use them...cliff will be a best bench next year and likely won't play much...because of darko and the players we add in the off season...darko and ben inside will be scary....you worry about ben blocking your shot..but you also have to worry about a 7'2 265 player beside him that can also play great D and block shots.