OT "We live in a racist country..."

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Feb 13, 2018.

1. RipCityDSCPL

RipCityDSCPL Could be worse, at least it's not Lonzo.

Whoosh?

SlyPokerDog and BonesJones like this.
  2. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Exactly in opinion. Much like most of yours. But thanks for not getting my point. Not salty at all. Just trying to get you to see both sides of the picture. You will grow up one day. And see the very thing you bitch about is the same thing that you do your self.

3. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

And not following you, simply open up the first new thread in the OT for him. And there you are again leaving your same double standards. Can’t follow you if you comment angrily in every single thread. It’s OK though. I got your back.

4. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    You need a sense of humor.

5. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    might be an improvement over some of the posts. :)

RipCityDSCPL likes this.
  6. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    For @HCP. This would be like you bitching about someone doing a horrible job mowing the lawn.

THE HCP likes this.
  7. RipCityDSCPL

RipCityDSCPL Could be worse, at least it's not Lonzo.

Ah ha! So you admit you are following him! You should really be ....... wait...... I think I am stealing @SlyPokerDog's schtick.(his one of many he does, stop hogging all the good ones Sly!!)

Sorry Sly! You can pick it up from here!

SlyPokerDog and Orion Bailey like this.
  8. Cippy91

Cippy91 Habitual Line Stepper

I don’t see where the double standards are. It’s easy to tell somebody younger than you to grow up or “one day you will grow up”. It’s a cop out. Maybe just maybe you’re the one over reacting. Things aren’t that serious. Yet here you are making it serious. I’m not angry. I have strong opinions and yeah it’s annoying sometimes when somebody refuses to look at the statistics of society just to follow their ideology and tell me “that’s just racist”. Once again, the term racist has been watered down. I find it ridiculous nobody wants to be real about this topic. Act like inner cities aren’t full of crime. I’m from Gresham. It’s turned into a real shit hole. I can tell you first hand the shady people are mostly minorities with white kids mixed in. So what’s going on in America for that to be the issue? Why are blacks killing each other so often yet nobody says a word? What I’m saying isn’t racist, they are questions I have, shit I have seen.

This forum is so full of super liberals who just refuse to hold everybody accountable except white people. White people trip me the fuck out these days. They are the only race that actively shits on their own race for brownie points in the liberal world. It’s fuckin weird. So yeah when somebody comes out like pop and says this country is racist, it’s annoying. How? How is it racist? I mean it used to be racist. Then everybody wants to take what he said and say “oh look what pop said, he must be right”. This country more so has turned into reverse racism if you haven’t noticed. White dudes are shit on now. Hey let’s ignore that though and constantly victimize black people and tell them all their failures are due to white people. That’s how you get a dviss or these weird ass white people who wanna call other white people out.

This is why I don’t come to the OT section anymore unless it’s about something light. Sly posted the thread. I gave my opinion. I challenge others opinions. Doesn’t mean I’m mad. The OT has already shown me how ridiculous it is, I have been called racist multiple times as well as a white supramicist. It’s insane.

9. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

The average 26 year old would probably assume this. What would you think I would think of you growing up in Gresham if you don’t mind me asking? Just curious was all.

10. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

You still don't get it. Its HOW you challenge others opinions and then how you react when people respond to your challenge in kind is all.

For example you think i'm making this serious when i'm trying to point out to you how you made it serious from the get go assuming I was being argumentative.

I'm just showing you how you sound like you are serious, but you are not, but others can do that to, but then you take THEM serious. ;)

Its all good. Already moved on. :)

For the record, I said grow up, actually slamming myself as an old fart. You are 26. Not 12. ;)

See how you took me serious but I wasnt?

11. THE HCP

He said and I quote, “some blacks”

12. Cippy91

Because whenever you have addressed me in the past on topics like this, it’s never been good or productive so why would it change now?

13. Cippy91

Depends on what side of Gresham you’re on

14. Cippy91

I wasn’t taking it that serious from the beginning to be honest. I mean I was making obvious jokes, that alone should of let you know

15. THE HCP

Man you and I couldn’t be more opposite in our way of thinking about society and race and politics is all. I was just trying to get an idea of why. Your age, and where you grew up are huge factors in this and just wanted to know your situation. There is a reason people raised in the city think one way and guys from the country another. ALways fascinates me the maps on the news showing how people vote, based on where they live.

16. THE HCP

You can tell where they have electricity and where they don’t based on who they voted for.

17. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

So you're saying you live on the Hassan side of Gresham?

[​IMG]

THE HCP likes this.
  18. Cippy91

I went to Barlow high school. Class of 2010. So it’s the side closest to boring and what not. Mostly w
    this went over my head

19. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

You said, "Depends on what side of Gresham you live on". He's saying that you live on the upload_2018-2-14_10-19-4.png

THE HCP and SlyPokerDog like this.
  20. Cippy91

I was basically raised in the country but it doesn’t determine my ways of thinking. It’s not like this is the only place I have been. Been to Portland a lot, been all over Oregon. It’s what I see and have seen. I’m not right or left. I don’t vote. I hate politics. You can’t make assumptions based off where people are from. Stereotypes exist sure but not everybody is the same.