Webber is the King that Sacramento Wants to Trade

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by Ice, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Jurassic

Jurassic Trend Setter

Guys, Webber is not going to be dealt. Webber is still an above average pf, who just happens to be injury prone. Consequently his stock has fallen to the point of no return. Especially since he is aging, there is no reason for another team to take a risk on him.

If the Kings trade him, there is no way that they will get a pf of the same calibre.

2. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Jurassic:</div><div class="quote_post">Guys, Webber is not going to be dealt. Webber is still an above average pf, who just happens to be injury prone. Consequently his stock has fallen to the point of no return. Especially since he is aging, there is no reason for another team to take a risk on him.

If the Kings trade him, there is no way that they will get a pf of the same calibre.</div>

True that.But i could see if Webber has a sucessful season,and the Kings wanna get rid of him,than perhaps a trade could possibly happen than,but certainly not now.

This season,in my opinon will determine what the future holds out for Webber and the Kings.it all depends on how well Webber does this year.so far so good,but the bottom line is that all eyes are on Webber to see what he can or can't do.so i hope everything will work out for everybody involved this year.

3. harbingerofdoom

harbingerofdoom JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Jurassic:</div><div class="quote_post">Guys, Webber is not going to be dealt. Webber is still an above average pf, who just happens to be injury prone. Consequently his stock has fallen to the point of no return. Especially since he is aging, there is no reason for another team to take a risk on him.

If the Kings trade him, there is no way that they will get a pf of the same calibre.</div>
    I am not saying he is going to be delt. in fact, I think that I have been fairly consistant saying there is no one that would take him.

I am just saying that if I were forced to choose between the two of them, in my mind Stojakovic would be fairly safe.

and they dont need to get a PF of the same caliber. you only need to get a solid starting center that knows how to NOT turn over the ball in a passing offense... you can move Miller to the 4 if you can get a solid center.