Welcom GOGO

Discussion in 'AFC West' started by Philly_Freak93, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

good to see you found it, if u can get other members from the other place that dont spell their name <<JETT>> and Paul Brown.

2. gogobroncos

gogobroncos nfl-*****s member

Pleasure to be here. I am impressed with the style of these forums..... This should do nicely

3. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

Omigosh! I have to cheer Denver on this week. I NEED Indy to take the loss worse than I WANT you guys to. Maybe I'll send Portis a bottle of Vitamins and a coupon for a massage. lol!

4. gogobroncos

gogobroncos nfl-*****s member

I thought that the Vikes would be playing pretty well today. I don't know if the Broncos can stop Peyton from dominating them tommorrow.... Thanks for the support though.

Nice game so far in the RZFFL championship kcgsc!! [​IMG]

5. td4td

td4td Fearless ****** of Orange Crush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>kcgsc wrote:

Omigosh! I have to cheer Denver on this week. I NEED Indy to take the loss worse than I WANT you guys to. Maybe I'll send Portis a bottle of Vitamins and a coupon for a massage. lol!
    </div>

Hey kcgsc, are you worried about your rush defense. Why is this problem so glaring now?

If Portis can't go, we'll throw Anderson at them. Portis is like a boxers jab, you jab at them to death and then comes the quick hook when you find that opening.

Anderson is that power punch that just wears you down so much you eventually just collapse and give up.

And while all that is happening, Manning is on the sideline waiting to get his offense on the field because they can't get anything going because of the Broncos just chewing up the clock.

Oh well, I can dream can't I? LOL

6. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

Yeah GoGo, the Priest pulled me back into the running at least. Chip has Moss though and Gonzo didn't help me out much today.

TD-You don't know how much I don't want to cheer for Denver. I just don't have a choice! Peyton will probably audible ya'lls butts off!

7. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Do you suppose Peyton Manning was a mime in a former life?

8. td4td

For me personally I do not think too highly on Manning. All these window dressing stats are nice to look at but it seemed like he couldn't win the big games in college with the University of Tennessee and he has not done it in the NFL with the Colts yet.

But if Manning has a breakout post season and goes deep in the playoffs, I'll be the first to say I was wrong.

9. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>td4td wrote:

But if Manning has a breakout post season and goes deep in the playoffs, I'll be the first to say I was wrong.
    </div>

Actually TD, you'll have to take a number. I've been saying that your wrong almost as long as I've known ya! JK (Sorry TD, I couldn't resist)

10. td4td

Well, DolfanDale it looks like we don't have to admit anything for now.

Just what I thought about Manning, all flash no substance!

11. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

First let me say welocome gogo. Second thank you again Denver as you continue to help my patriots first by knocking off KC and now the Colts. Huge absolutely huge. I just hope we don't see you in the playoffs because plummer will be a problem. I can't wait for the Playoffs and if we can take care of business against the bills on sat the AFC is coming through NE baby.

12. td4td

Two huge wins against two very good teams!

You can bank on the road to the Super Bowl goes thru New England, they are truely the team to beat right now in the AFC.

If the Broncos play in the playoffs the same way they played against the Colts, I think they have a solid chance. The post season is a whole different level of intensity, so anything can and will happen in the playoffs.

Plummer has played great and he should now get the respect he deserves. And to think this is his first year under the Broncos offense so we could be seeing the start of something special in Denver again.

I am still celebrating last nights win!!!