Welcome, New Chinese Fans.

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by BrewCityBuck, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Asteria

Asteria BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jun 29 2007, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys. I live in Wisconsin, where the city of Milwaukee resides. Milwaukee has 1.7 million people and is the biggest city in our state. It's known for making beer and Milwaukee is often called "Brew City". [​IMG] Michael Redd is currently our star offensive player and is one of the top scorers in the NBA. [​IMG] If you guys want to know anything else, just ask in this thread.</div>thx for your information.I`m Chinese and hope to make friends with u all. :dribble: [​IMG]

2. waterpei

waterpei BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OsYi @ Jun 30 2007, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>烧饼 is not pizza.It's very popular food in China especially in North China.</div>hoho,this qustion you should ask Marco Polo

3. AirBucksYi

AirBucksYi BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camby23Land @ Jun 29 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>3 point shooter.Anyways, welcome here. Do you guys want to see Yi get traded or stay in Brew City?</div>I feel glad if Yi to be a buck, as many chinese fans think.Larry Harris and the coach (sorry, I forget his name) seem very pleased with drafting Yi, so I suppose yi will get considerable playing minutes.

4. YJL

YJL BBW Chinese *****

Thanks BrewCityBuck.I wish Yi can make a big success for Milwaukee Bucks, Chinese basketball and himselfInternational usage:sorry for my poor English.

5. Bancn

Bancn BBW Chinese *****

Brew City :happy0144: ye~I from China

6. eminemYI

eminemYI BBW Chinese *****

重要的一个问题,那里有没有炒面~??

7. bubuyukitong

bubuyukitong BBW Chinese *****