Well...

Discussion in 'NFC West' started by ASUFan22, Sep 18, 2005.

1. PureMvp

PureMvp BBW Member

Redsox have been good for years, they just never won a ship.. woopdy doo. how do u think i feel as a Bobcats fan and a A's fan?

2. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

Bobcats just started, lol. No big deal. A's were good before weren't they?

3. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PureMvp @ Sep 20 2005, 06:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Redsox have been good for years, they just never won a ship.. woopdy doo. how do u think i feel as a Bobcats fan and a A's fan?</div> Do you even WATCH sports? The season doesn't matter, when the smoke has cleared, only the championship team can say they were the best team this year. It doesn't matter if you're the D-Rays and 50 games out of the playoffs or the White Sox who are top of the leauge, if the White Sox don't win a ring, they were just as bad as the D-Rays.

4. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

This is retarded.....A's are a good team so that point was illogical.

5. PureMvp

PureMvp BBW Member

No the A's never win anything big, they chokle in da playoffs. and im 16 wasnt around for sports when they were good with Jackson.

6. ASUFan22

Anyway, I was not taking about winning a championship. I don't mind if they don't win. I was just saying if they were a competitive franchise.

7. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArizonaSportsFan22 @ Sep 20 2005, 01:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Sep 20 2005, 10:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> The Cards have an offense, its just there defense that needs to improve. They have 2 receivers and both of them are 2 of the biggest young receivers in football. The rookie RB J.J. Arrington is a bit small, but he should be able to bounce to the outside and juke a few guys.</div>You are 100% wrong there. The Cards defense is their strong point. They probably have a top 10 defense in the league. Their offense is decent, but with a horrible O-Line like that, they suck. </div> Yeah ok buddy. Thats why they let up 42 points in their first game and let Steven Jackson run all over them in the second game. Inconsistency! And their offense isn't their strong point? Kurt Warner is 4th in the league in passing yards right now and in both games Boldin or Fitzgerald went over 100 yards receiving. The reason there having trouble scoring points is their defense can't get off the field to give them a rhythm.

8. zorg222

zorg222 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

You.....switched teams?That's sacreligious from my point of view...you've gotta stick by your team through thick and thin to be a "true" fan...

9. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

You can't just switch teams......thats retarded.

10. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Dude I see where he's coming from, cuz I'm a skins fansee, we all know the skins never make the playoffs and usually end up with a mediocre recordso come the end of the season, I find a team to watch who's going to the playoffs, like the Steelers and the Eagles cuz I live in philly.This guy is just sick of rooting for the cards cuz they are going nowhere fast, he likes the game of football but his team has let him down so many times he just cant take it anymore and he needs to go elsewhere. He isnt really jumping on the bandwagon cuz the ravens are 0-2.. but we all know the ravens are a much more powerful team than arizona, sick defense, NOT A BAD OFFENSE AT ALL. Weakness overall = QB. Everything else is great.I'm just glad I have never got to the point where I've decided I want to jump ship on my Redskins.

11. zorg222

zorg222 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Sep 25 2005, 05:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude I see where he's coming from, cuz I'm a skins fansee, we all know the skins never make the playoffs and usually end up with a mediocre recordso come the end of the season, I find a team to watch who's going to the playoffs, like the Steelers and the Eagles cuz I live in philly.This guy is just sick of rooting for the cards cuz they are going nowhere fast, he likes the game of football but his team has let him down so many times he just cant take it anymore and he needs to go elsewhere. He isnt really jumping on the bandwagon cuz the ravens are 0-2.. but we all know the ravens are a much more powerful team than arizona, sick defense, NOT A BAD OFFENSE AT ALL. Weakness overall = QB. Everything else is great.I'm just glad I have never got to the point where I've decided I want to jump ship on my Redskins.</div> I'm a Cowboys fan...I know what it's like...believe me.

12. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Sep 24 2005, 05:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArizonaSportsFan22 @ Sep 20 2005, 01:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Sep 20 2005, 10:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> The Cards have an offense, its just there defense that needs to improve. They have 2 receivers and both of them are 2 of the biggest young receivers in football. The rookie RB J.J. Arrington is a bit small, but he should be able to bounce to the outside and juke a few guys.</div>You are 100% wrong there. The Cards defense is their strong point. They probably have a top 10 defense in the league. Their offense is decent, but with a horrible O-Line like that, they suck. </div>Yeah ok buddy. Thats why they let up 42 points in their first game and let Steven Jackson run all over them in the second game. Inconsistency! And their offense isn't their strong point? Kurt Warner is 4th in the league in passing yards right now and in both games Boldin or Fitzgerald went over 100 yards receiving. The reason there having trouble scoring points is their defense can't get off the field to give them a rhythm. </div> The Cardinals defense is their strong point, but you cant say because of one game against the Rams that there defense sucks. NEWSFLASH: No Defense looks good against the RAMS Offense.NEWSFLASH: No Offense looks bad against the RAMS Defense.The Rams have one of the best offenses in the NFL and no defense. So any team is going to look like they have no defense and one hell of an offense against the Rams.But when you look at the big picture, you would realize that the Cardinals had almost a Top 10 Defense last year, and made big strides with adding Antrel Rolle, Karlos Dansby got another year worth of experiance, ect. The Cardinals offense is built so they can succeed, but the Cardinals have no offensive line, so they have gotten 0 running game. This is also giving Warner very little time to get rid of the ball and he is making costly mistakes. Right now, the Cardinals Defense is their strength, not their offense.

13. JHair

dude once that arizona offense gets rolling on all cylindars they could be sickkkkkkthey have the talent they just arent used to eachother yet

14. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Sep 25 2005, 07:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dude once that arizona offense gets rolling on all cylindars they could be sickkkkkkthey have the talent they just arent used to eachother yet</div> They dont have the offensive line. That means that Kurt Warner will get 0 time in the pocket and they will have 0 running game. Without both of those, their offense will keep losing games because of Warner's mistakes or Arringtons inability to run without a good offensive line.

15. JHair

I believe anyone at the pro level can be good if they believe they can do it, including Arizona's offensive line

16. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Sep 25 2005, 08:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Sep 25 2005, 07:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> dude once that arizona offense gets rolling on all cylindars they could be sickkkkkkthey have the talent they just arent used to eachother yet</div>They dont have the offensive line. That means that Kurt Warner will get 0 time in the pocket and they will have 0 running game. Without both of those, their offense will keep losing games because of Warner's mistakes or Arringtons inability to run without a good offensive line. </div> Their defense is still their strong point after allowing Shaun Alexander to gain 140 yds and 4 TD's and letting the Seahawks score 42 points. Just keep coming with these arguments because its pretty funny how they've gotten killed 2 out of their 3 games so far.

17. ASUFan22

Their only bad game was againt the Seahawks. Against the Giants, the DEFENSE only gave up 21 points, and against the Rams they gave up 17...Their DEFENSE gave up 0 points vs. the Niners too, and they did alright vs. the Panthers yesturday.I am not switching teams. The Cards will always be my favorite. I will root for any team with players from ASU though. It was kinda dumb to say I was switching teams.

18. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArizonaSportsFan22 @ Oct 10 2005, 04:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Their only bad game was againt the Seahawks. Against the Giants, the DEFENSE only gave up 21 points, and against the Rams they gave up 17...Their DEFENSE gave up 0 points vs. the Niners too, and they did alright vs. the Panthers yesturday.I am not switching teams. The Cards will always be my favorite. I will root for any team with players from ASU though. It was kinda dumb to say I was switching teams.</div> Wow. You're talking about letting up 0 points to the 49ers as being an accomplishment. Haha [​IMG] [​IMG] And Arizona has the 5th best offense in the league right now. Their defense isn't better than their offense.

19. ASUFan22

It is if you know the Cardinals. I watch the games and I follow what they do. Their running games is bad, their O-Line is bad, and the QB is average. Their defense is very good.A shut out vs. a pro team is a big accomplishment, especially with how much the Niners have been scoring.

20. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

With how much the Niners have been scoring?? Wow, buddy trust me it;s not an accomplishment shutting out the 49ers.