Well...

Discussion in 'NFC West' started by ASUFan22, Sep 18, 2005.

1. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

Look how much they scored against the Rams, and a Cowboys team that owned the Eagles. They may be bad but they are a pro team, and most of their weakness is in their defense.I know as a Cards fan that their defense is definetly better than their offense.

2. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

There 4th in their league in yards per game right now and Josh McCown has thrown over 300 yards the past two games now. Boldin and Fitzgerald are 3rd and 5th in receiving yards. Give it up buddy, their offense is better than their defense.

3. BigMike23

BigMike23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Youe not a true fan if you just change teams, no matter how bad they are you gotta stick with your team.

4. ASUFan22

They don't have a good QB, they have no running game, their O-Line is one of the worst, and they have no TE.They have a GREAT offensive line, good linebackers especiall when Hayes gets back, and their secondary is pretty good, but now 4 of their CB's are injured.I KNOW their defense is better, and if you argue that with a Cards fan I'm sorry. It's like me acting like I know more about the Dolphins than you do.

5. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Ask anyone here, I guarantee u they will all say their offense is better. You don't have to be a Dolphins fan to know the Dolphins defense is better than their offense. You don't have to be a Ravens fan to know their defense is better than their offense. You don't have to be a S. Louis fan to know their offense is better than their defense. You don't have to be a fan of the team to know if an offense is better than their defense or vice-versa. And how is their defensive line great. They have one guy who has 5 sacks.Warner and McCown aren't sucky. Just b/c they don't have the calibur of Manning or McNabb doesn't mean their sucky. McCown has 930 passing yards in 2 games. Boldin and Fitzgerald are in the top 5 in receiving yards. Their defense is not better than their offense for the umpteenth time.

6. ASUFan22

Boldin and Fitz are great.Yes McCown has 900 passing yards, but how many INT's and fumbles does he have? He has 5 INT's and 2 fumbles. I think he may be good in the future but not right now. Same thing with Arrington. Arrington averages less than 1 yard per carry and Sipp averages less than 3. Chike Okeafor hasn't been great so far, but he is very good. Bert Berry was probably the one with 5 sacks. Karlos Dansby has 2 sacks, 2 INT's, 1 TD, and 1 FF. The whole team has underachieved. I really thought they could be 8-8 this year, but as a Cards fan I KNOW that they are a better defensive team.And what's the point of asking everyone here. Who would waste their time watching the Cardinals like I do? [​IMG] Most people here probably like to watch real football.BTW guys, I didn't switch teams.