Wells Returns to Portland

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Trail_Blazer76, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The Memphis Grizzlies try to snap a seven-game road losing streak on Tuesday when they begin a five-game trek against the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Garden.

This will be Bonzi's second game against his former teammates.
    Joe Murphy/NBAE/Getty Images
    The Grizzlies have lost six consecutive road games since winning in New Jersey on Dec. 3. They are 6-12 away from home this season.

Portland and Memphis made news with a Dec. 3 trade that sent Bonzi Wells to the Grizzlies for Wesley Person. The teams met two days later in Memphis; Wells scored 16 points in a 93-79 Grizzlies victory.
    Memphis has won consecutive games following seven-game losing streak, including a 112-103 victory over the Orlando Magic on Saturday.</div>

[​IMG]

Full Story

Bonzi's homecoming :mrgreen: . Hopefully the fans will give him a nice reception. Obviously I want the Blazers to win, but I want Bonzi to light it up, make the management regret giving him away. I don't want Portland to lose to Memphis because they are trying to steal our playoff spot.

2. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

Update, in my Blazers Fastbreak email I received the following message:

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The National Basketball Association game scheduled for Tuesday evening, January 6 between the Memphis Grizzlies and Portland Trail Blazers has been postponed due to severe weather conditions in the Portland, Oregon area.

The game has been rescheduled for Wednesday, March 3 at 7 p.m. PST.

Tickets for the original January 6 game will be honored for the rescheduled game. </div>

Link

3. nikebasketball

nikebasketball JBB JustBBall Member

I was looking forward to this game.

That sucks.