What do we do with Damp?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Feb 13, 2004.

1. jayserinos99

jayserinos99 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">Chandler is my #1 option, but they wont take that unless we added someone like Jrich or Dunleavy. Tyson plays d, he rebounds, huge athletic ability and can score. He is still VERY raw. I would take him. Curry had a real good game against Shaq last year, but since then he has not really shown anything. I heard he is lazy and does not have the drive to be the top tier center he very well could be. Major disappointment so far. He is young and raw too though. I always liked Fizer, but I have not really seen him play in the pros. He was great in college (Iowa?)</div>

The one thing that concerns me about Chandler is health. Yes, as custodianrules2 pointed out, Chandler's a bean pole compared to the rest of the bigs, especially in the west. If he comes out here, he's going up against some big boys and would probably get hurt a lot. He actually just got off the injured list the game after the Bulls played the Warriors.

As far as Curry is concerned, his attitude worries me, but there could be a reason for that. Curry is from Chicago and that may be a big factor why he's not living up to his potential. He probably has his crew around him, effecting him. Maybe a change of scenery can do some good for his career.

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I've got my eye on Bosh. I'd make that guy a small forward, but his ball handling sucks.</div>Yea, he was trying to do some fancy dribbling tonight in the Rookie Challenge but looked like a fool.

3. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Yea, he was trying to do some fancy dribbling tonight in the Rookie Challenge but looked like a fool.</div>

BTW, thanks for adding me to your club. [​IMG]

4. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">BTW, thanks for adding me to your club. [​IMG]</div>Lets see how many Warriors fans we can get in here to join the club.[​IMG]

5. jayserinos99

jayserinos99 JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah Rudeezy, thx!!!

6. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Lets see how many Warriors fans we can get in here to join the club.[​IMG]</div>

I will go hit up some of the guys on the Mercury board. They have some pretty passionate fans there albeit kind of pissy.

7. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Lets see how many Warriors fans we can get in here to join the club.[​IMG]</div>

Hey that's cool Rudeezy! Thx.