What do we need to do?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Lakers' started by bbwtrench, Dec 10, 2010.

1. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

This is driving me up the wall! We should be blowing teams out! Huge lead against the BULLS and then nothing..... Im really confused when I watch these guys play. What happened to 48 minutes of INTENSITY? :tsktsk:

2. ivey

ivey Member

I'm also confused. Everyone saying that regular season doesen't matter and this team is great, but how the hell is losing great? We are NOT on pace of having HCA in playoffs against Boston and for me, having HCA over Boston is essential, nothing else.

3. lakerman24

lakerman24 Member

HAHAHAHA you guys are funny.:crazy:

Andrew Bynum comes back next week, we get All-Star Weekend for break, we'll be FINE.

THREE-PEAT is going fine. We were worst off last year.

4. Pablo23

Pablo23 JBB JustBBall Member

Studio Head
    I've noticed the following pattern with the Lakers. The lakers start off the 1st Quater huge beating teams up by ten points most of the time....than the second quater comes which include a starting line up of Brown, Blake, Barnes, Artest/Odom, Pau.

The offense gets really stagnant because my feeling is that Blake and Barnes don't know the offense and get confused on moving the ball in the triangle. Then, the offense ends up in a low percentage shot. This is when teams usually make a comeback and at times take the lead.

A few minutes left and Phil brings in Kobe, Fish, with Barnes, Brown and Character/Odom. We then lose size and since we are playing with a small team we try to run but we get really messi causing many turnovers.

Third quater is played by the starterswhich keep up with the other teams and trade baskets then they come out and the same occurance with the offense happens as the second unit of Brown, Blake, Barnes, Odom, Caracter come in...

Another problem i also see is that Phil is taking too long to play the fourth quater with the starters...we end up always trying to make a comeback at the end and we end up short...at times we barely make it out with a win. Having Theo and Bynum is really killing our rotation.