Politics What Does Joe Biden Stand For?

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by ABM, May 25, 2020.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I pointed you to the site that directly addresses your question.

riverman likes this.
  2. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    I'm pretty sure you know little about what a lot of us in here think about Biden.

3. Lanny

ABM does not troll.

4. Lanny

He was my fourth choice and that was because of his electability.

5. ABM

ABM Happily Married In Music City, USA!

Commercial Real Estate
    Sorry, no word play intended. What I meant was, Do Joe's stated stances/policies align with your expectations? Which ones in particular?

6. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    Yes, I did go to that site when you posted it. I pulled of the first section on COVID-19. Rather vanilla if you asked me:

Together, We Are Resilient and Strong
    [​IMG]
    In the midst of a growing public health crisis the country is looking for leadership, stability, and trusted experience — and that’s Vice President Joe Biden. Biden knows how to mount an effective crisis response and elevate the voices of scientists, public health experts, and first responders because he has done it before.

We need a decisive public health response to curb the spread of this disease and provide treatment to those in need — as well as a decisive economic response that delivers real relief to American workers, families, and small businesses, and protects the economy as a whole.

Joe’s been honest with the American people about what is necessary to beat this challenge, and knows that we are up to this task and that we will meet this challenge together as one America.

7. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Well-Known Member

Oh weird. I thought a years worth of political threads had given me some idea. Guess everyone is just lying.

8. Lanny

Or I guess you can't tell the obvious.

9. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Well-Known Member

Ok Lanny.

10. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

You werent here but oh, 6 months ago? a Year ago? I started a thread, "sell me on a better plan". I asked for democratic viewpoints to sell me on. I asked to have it not be about Trump.

There were a couple legit posts, but basically most just said i'm an idiot if I cant tell the difference.

It is one of the most ridiculous threads ever... There were people saying they gave me legit responses, like " If you cant tell how bad Trump is and you need this clarified, then you are the issue..."

You aren't going to get much different answers here either. Just treated like an idiot because you cant tell that Biden is a better person(opinion) than Trump.

ABM likes this.
  11. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    Just wow.

Yeah, I missed that one. Didn't mean to override that nonsense.

12. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

13. riverman

riverman Writing Team

using "better plan" as your topic yet not including Trump in the conversation is like saying lets compare apples and oranges but not talk about oranges.....I remember that thread and people answered your question with good reasons to vote for Joe....mostly diplomatic reasons about shoring up our respect with our former allies again and national health care but the problem is that I find a troll element to threads like that that basically don't want to hear reasons to vote for Joe but justify why not to....my answer then was what I think any citizen should do.....read his website and do the research....my vote is clearly agenda driven this time around...I try to be very transparent about that....I've heard why you're disturbed about Joe....and why you give Trump reasonable doubt...in the end..we disagree...but let's make up shit saying we're calling each other idiots..I said UCD wrote a detailed post about why he'd vote for Joe and got ZERO feedback from ABM about it. Why? ABM didn't want to consider it a valid point of view would be my guess which I find to be a double standard...if you guys would address the topic without expecting answers that fit your needs, conversations might blossom into actual eye openers...it might start with "yeah, we all know our government is fucked up" and build from there. My reason for voting for Joe is to get the incompetent liar out of the world stage and fix our diplomatic standing in the world first...then address health care and infrastructure. Put a stop to global military expansion

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    UncleCliffy'sDaddy likes this.
  14. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Um River, go read the thread again starting with #23. You are telling me that's a good reason? This is a rhetorical question, FYI.......

You remember somewhat correctly and I said I had a couple legit responses. But you don't need to remember anything., I linked it for you.

And yes, I'm not even gonna have this discussion with you because you are admittedly biased.

If you are unable to have a conversation about the Democratic platform for a better economy and explain it without mentioning Trump, that's your issue. Many people can have that convo. Ive had it with many people, just not many in here......

So I'm not buying this. " cant discuss the democratic ideology without bringing up Trump."

That's as much BS as you claim Trump to be. 100% cop-out.

15. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Are you Fing kidding me? I made the topic of the thread ... If YOU would have addressed the topic no one else. YOU. LOL

Thats as rich as ... wow River.......

Maybe if you gave legit answers instead of only biased ones then maybe it WOULD blossom into a good convo.

This is too funny.....

I have to go now...

Cause it wont remain funny.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2020
  16. riverman

riverman Writing Team

your replying to my post says otherwise...but you're welcome to disrespect my political motivations...and ignore how Trump lost all respect from me...call it bias...I call it common sense

Lanny likes this.
  17. riverman

riverman Writing Team

you like to judge forum members....I like to judge Trump....my answers are legit...so is your choice to disrespect them...ignore me if you don't want to engage me here...simple...choices OB you have obvious bias against my value system concerning politics...and that's fine. I don't see a Trump vote as an intelligent choice..I wes addressing this thread and ABM about the UCD post ….not your archives

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  18. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

LOL. Your biasedness blinds you..... I have no disrespect to your politics. Just the inability to separate your biased opinions from an objective question. You cant even address the specifics of what I mentioned, instead speak in vague statements...

Lets not forget... YOU quoted me...... Then tell me to ignore you...

Cant make this double standard of yours up River.

Sorry. You are wrong on this. Go read the thread starting at #23 and tell me its a legit response. Anyhow have fun with your daily echo chamber.... and inability to actually have a conversation on a topic without involving Trump.

Its kinda obsessive, and a bit scary honestly.

19. riverman

riverman Writing Team

wooooooooo...you said you were going to not engage my scary biased ass so ....I say....go ahead..being pragmatic means you haven't made a stand...being idealistic means you have...I have

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Lanny likes this.
  20. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll