What form will the offense take for 2012/13?

Discussion in 'Oregon Ducks' started by Ghost Pepper, Mar 6, 2012.

1. LikeLamike

LikeLamike Member

Yes..... Well it hurts for you... How irrelevant the Biebers are.. man.. they suck. Did you finally realize the truth?

As for Bennett being a better passer.. I would have to disagree.. I think he might become a better passer. But his realize and mechanics were not that impressive last year. Also, He short armed alot of his throws.. but I do know he has a cannon.. Just needs to work on his accuracy

2. Ed O

Ed O Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I think that the team remains run-first at least in the early part of the year. I find it hard to believe that the Ducks will hand over the keys of a pass-first offense to an inexperienced QB like Bennett (or Mariota)... especially when they have Barner as a potential workhorse (assuming he can stay healthy).

Over time, I expect the team to morph into more pass-first. The team has so many weapons on the edges and I think that the next full-time QB can be a better passer than DT was.

I agree with those who say that Chip will play to the strengths of his personnel. We'll just have to wait and see what the strongest strength is :)

Ed O.