Politics What is your favorite shithole country?

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Haakzilla, Jan 11, 2018.

1. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    It might not be cool to like the above.:cool2:
    I guess we can thank Dick Durbin for becoming a little more aware of the way it is.

2. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

The United States is my favorite shithole country

3. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Cute.:dry:

4. BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94

BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 AWOL

I mean, if the US of fuckin' A is a shithole then there isn't a place that isn't a shithole in the entire galaxy lol

5. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Meanwhile, the DOW just topped 26,000.

6. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    The International Shithole Country Index is a simple formula anyone can understand and agree with.

The higher the percentage of your citizens that want to move to America is, the more of a shithole your country is.

If NONE of your citizens want to move to America, your country is likely not a shithole.

Last time I checked, at least some citizens from every country on Earth wanted to move to America.

7. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  8. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

To answer the thread title, I'd say the US.

9. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

Did you just make up a fake strawman to argue against?

You leave the US and live abroad because you can afford to. My brother in law teaches in Helsinki Finland. He comes here once a Summer and never will move back.

10. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Of my 6 clients and one friend who have or are moving to other countries to retire, all will retain US citizenship and benefits.

All 7 are moving primarily because their US $ is huge in Mexico, and Central and south America.

11. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee

12. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  13. BrianFromWA

BrianFromWA Editor in Chief Staff Member Editor in Chief

No, I was trying to say that comparing American expats and illegal immigration from TurdWorld countries is not the same thing. Your brother, who I'm sure is doing very well in Finland, didn't (speculation here) cross the Finnish border illegally/without registering, he probably isn't on Finnish welfare (whatever that is) and Finland, if it's like France, doesn't permit non-citizens (even if living there legally) to draw some citizen benefits.

I don't think that anyone's arguing that someone who gets through our legal immigration or visa process shouldn't be here. I think they're saying that they shouldn't take government entitlements, that they need to register and they need to live by the rules of the land they're in.

Your brother seems like some of the people we hired at Amazon -- person who has a defined skill in need by the "emigrating to" country, who doesn't need government help and who may or may not decide to attempt US citizenship. If they run afoul of laws--criminal or civil--they are almost certainly deported. That's not how many illegal immigrants (from TurdWorld countries or not) operate. That's all I was saying.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    bodyman5000 and 1 and MARIS61 like this.
  14. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

I'm sure if we all sneak in Finland will shut down their government for us someday. That'd be great.

15. Binx

Binx Well-Known Member

What are you doing here! Get out!!

16. riverman

riverman Writing Team

and last time I checked there were ex pat americans in all of the 30 some countries I've visited ....but hey.....not everyone comes here because their home is a shithole....the village my wife is from is beautiful...stay in your bubble....people move for work, marriage, school... lots of reasons..lot of people don't have any interest in moving to the States....my relatives in New Zealand would never move here..nor would any of my wife's family...from Taiwan

dviss1 likes this.
  17. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

FUCK your stupid post. My people BUILT this motherfucker!!! Y'all stole it. You take your ass back.

[​IMG]

riverman likes this.
  18. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  19. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

Lottery scams causing shootings huh? Weird

20. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Then you'll be disappointed that POTUS TRUMP is doing something about that.

Department of Justice
    Office of Public Affairs
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Wednesday, December 18, 2019
    Attorney General William P. Barr Announces Launch of Operation Relentless Pursuit
    The Operation Will Surge Federal Law Enforcement Resources into Seven of America’s Most Violent Cities
    Today, Attorney General William P. Barr announced the launch of Operation Relentless Pursuit, an initiative aimed at combating violent crime in seven of America’s most violent cities through a surge in federal resources.

Joined at a press conference in Detroit, Michigan, by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Acting Director Regina Lombardo, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Acting Administrator Uttam Dhillon, FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, and U.S. Marshals Service Director Donald W. Washington, Attorney General Barr pledged to intensify federal law enforcement resources into Albuquerque, Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Kansas City, Memphis, and Milwaukee – seven American cities with violent crime levels several times the national average.

“Americans deserve to live in safety,” said Attorney General William P. Barr. “And while nationwide violent crime rates are down, many cities continue to see levels of extraordinary violence. Operation Relentless Pursuit seeks to ensure that no American city is excluded from the peace and security felt by the majority of Americans, while also supporting those who serve and protect in these communities with the resources, training, and equipment they need to stay safe.”

“The men and women of ATF are deeply committed to and focused on reducing crime gun violence in our communities,” said ATF Acting Director Regina Lombardo. “We are proud that our efforts have significantly contributed to the historic reductions in violence that our nation has realized in recent years. Operation Relentless Pursuit combines the resources of ATF, DEA, FBI, and U.S. Marshals to support our state and local law enforcement partners in those cities that – regrettably – continue to be plagued by rates of violent crime that are simply too high. Through Relentless Pursuit, we pledge to hold accountable the trigger-pullers, firearm traffickers, violent criminals and those who supply them the guns to terrorize our communities. ATF will aggressively utilize every available tool, including our crime gun enforcement teams, National Integrated Ballistic Information Network and firearms tracing to identify, investigate and support the prosecution of the most violent firearm offenders.”

“Drug traffickers – including cartels and street gangs – will stop at nothing to turn a profit, often using violence and intimidation to expand their reach,” said DEA Acting Administrator Uttam Dhillon. “This targeted surge of resources will further strengthen our ability to work with our federal, state, and local partners to pursue the worst offenders and make our communities safer.”

“The FBI remains committed to providing our specialized expertise and resources to assist our federal, state and local partners fighting violent crime,” said FBI Director Christopher A. Wray. “We are here today to reaffirm our dedication to reducing violent crime in the cities selected for Operation Relentless Pursuit to combat the threats that arise from gangs and criminal enterprises that drive violence in the communities we are sworn to protect.”

“The U.S. Marshals Service is proud of the integral role we play in supporting Attorney General Barr’s strong leadership and commitment to combating violent crime and enhancing public safety throughout our nation,” said U.S. Marshals Service Director Donald W. Washington. “We will continue to work with our local, state, and federal partners to make communities safer by addressing violent crime at its core and taking the worst of the worst fugitives and other felons off the streets.”

The operation will involve increasing the number of federal law enforcement officers to the selected cities, as well as bulking up federal task forces through collaborative efforts with state and local law enforcement partners. The surge in federal agents will be complemented by a financial commitment of up to $71 million in federal grant funding that can be used to hire new officers, pay overtime and benefits, finance federally deputized task force officers, and provide mission-critical equipment and technology.