What Player is the Steal in 2nd Round?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Marine, Apr 30, 2006.

1. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

There is certainly a lot of talent players that were picked in the second round so im wondering who you think may be the steal? Last year it was Lofa because nobody expected him to make an impact right away for the Seahawks.This year who you think will make an impact?I'm thinking Thomas Howard or Winston Jusctice, maybe Sincore Moss? I think if they can learn as the season progress then they will just be fine. Maybe Devin Hester too but I only see him making some big plays in special teams.

2. Chaintime

Chaintime NFLC nflcentral.net Writing Team

Chad Jackson, he will come in and start for the Patriots.

3. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

It really was Chad Jackson, no doubt about that, I thought he was going to be in the top 15 of the first round

4. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I agree with Handz and JHair. Jackson is a stud.

5. jeefunk

jeefunk NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Lendale White is ten times better @ RB than Jackson is at WR AND got picked later.

6. GotSkillz92

GotSkillz92 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Chad Jackson def.

7. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeefunk @ Apr 30 2006, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lendale White is ten times better @ RB than Jackson is at WR AND got picked later.</div>BIASED!

8. david81

david81 BBW Member

LenDale White. Chad Jackson is only rated so high to due his combine numbers; I cant believe people had him rated higher than Santonio Holmes.

9. jeefunk

jeefunk NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brooksie5 @ Apr 30 2006, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeefunk @ Apr 30 2006, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lendale White is ten times better @ RB than Jackson is at WR AND got picked later.</div>BIASED!</div>lol, probably true since we just drafted him. I would've said the same thing before the draft, but no way to prove it or anything.I've seen plenty of both of them, w/White playing for USC, I saw probably half of his games and I saw probably half of Chad Jackson's games living in SEC territory and being somewhat a Vols fan. I've always said to my friends that if it was just White or just Bush @ USC, either of them would've set all kinds of records. I just never saw any flashes of dominance from Jackson. You want a good SEC WR for next year? Tyrone Prothro from Alabama. He made Brodie Croyle look spectacular. He went down with a broken leg and Croyle couldn't do shit without him.