What should Goldenstate do to make the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by jbbKnicks, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">They are starting to lose that edge quickly as teams are starting to find out that this is a pretty good Warriors team...at home anyway.</div>

These games are definately winnable. I will be happy this year if they just get to .500. Those other teams have just put a sizeable lead on us and I take my hat off to them.

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I think especially the T-wolves will remember being beaten a couple times by the Warriors. I think the t-wolves will win the championship this year, though BTW. They seem to have a lot of good pieces. They are pretty deep and have a dominant player in Kevin Garnett. Plus, they got Maddog Madsen. I love that guy even though he sucks. He's got more rings than Saturn. Cardinal would eat him alive though one on one.

3. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

The Lakers are going to be a very tough team to beat if they stay healthy come playoff team. Defense wins championships and they have plenty of it. We might have one of the better playoffs that the NBA has ever seen.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I think they should all bribe the NBA comissioner.