What was the worst move McHale has ever made?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by tycoon21, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting fitch4delk00:</div><div class="quote_post">Not giving Spree and cassel the money to feed there kids </div>

Cassell - Yes

Spree - NO.
    No team in the league would have paid him the money he wanted. Even the Rockets NEEDED him through the season weren't going to pay that ridiculous request. Then when you go out and say why would I help them win a championship, they don't want to pay me, you pretty much showed your desire is not in winning but in the desire to feed your ego. I was a super Spree fan before he came to the Wolves and he didn't reach unforgiveable status until he said that line. Now he can detail cars for the rest of his life and enjoy it. Because the only way he's coming back is for, at the absolute most, what the Wolves offered or something less. Which will make him look like a selfish clown because he got burned. The only way Spree could keep his ego intact is to let the NBA go.

2. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting fitch4delk00:</div><div class="quote_post">Not giving Spree and cassel the money to feed there kids [​IMG] seriously though if he did pay them I actually believe they woulda had a better year.</div>
    Not by much. Remember when the Wolves still had Spree and Cassell in the 04-05 season? The Timberwolves didn't even make the playoffs.

3. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Brian:</div><div class="quote_post">Not by much. Remember when the Wolves still had Spree and Cassell in the 04-05 season? The Timberwolves didn't even make the playoffs.</div>

mostly because of the horrible chemistry that came with them being unhappy. Cassell was hurt as usual, and spree was playing half ass the whole year

4. jbbKing23James

jbbKing23James JBB JustBBall Member

how about almost all of the moves he made were horrible