Politics What will be the October Surprise?

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

2. Propagandist

Propagandist Well-Known Member

Overall, ALL of the Hunter Biden stories seem pretty outlandish. Take the goofy crack pipe picture. Has anyone pointed out that crack cocaine is a big time stimulate? People on crack don't pass out, especially with the covers up to their ears, they enter a world of euphoria...

The laptop drop off to the blind guy, who gave it to Rudy, who gave it to the New Castle PD who were like what are we going to do with it and gave it to the FBI, etc...on the surface, it's just dumb. In OCTOBER?!? Just enough time before the election to not be able to prove or disprove blah blah blah... It's absurd.

To me, this looks like puppetry. It's like 2020 just wants to prove it can do anything...QAnon will go mainstream; crack will make you sleepy; Joe Biden somehow involved in shady deals for why? He's been in politics for however long, just waiting to hitch his pony to his drug addict son's deal with some Chinese energy firm; it's just too much.

3. andalusian

andalusian Season - Restarted

The stupid people are those that are willing to believe the candidate who opened his tax returns for everyone to see is the one that covers stuff - but the one that fights nail and tooth to limit people seeing them is the clean one.

4. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

5. GoBlazersGo

GoBlazersGo Well-Known Member

Excuse me, Dumb-Fuck, but it appears that you've misspelled "CUCK."

lawai'a, Chris Craig and SlyPokerDog like this.
  6. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

So the Donald has "tucked his shirt in" with young women many times

Lanny, lawai'a and GoBlazersGo like this.
  7. theprunetang

theprunetang Shaedon "Deadly Nightshade" Sharpe is HIM

Every time I'm with a young woman, I want to make sure my midriff is covered so I don't lead her astray. Tucking the shirt is the way to go. For full effect, I lay down fully on my back on a bed and stick my entire hand down my pants and make sure my hand is touching my penis (to cover it).

8. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

Does seem suspicious. Shouldn't be surprise, it's time to pull out all stops.

9. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Because young women totally salivate over 70 something dude's torso.

Lanny, Chris Craig and theprunetang like this.
  10. GoBlazersGo

GoBlazersGo Well-Known Member

Ever the gentleman! And they say that "chivalry is dead"... !?

theprunetang likes this.
  11. kingslayer

kingslayer Well-Known Member

12. illmatic99

illmatic99 formerly yuyuza1

Borat movie is live on Prime.

lol Rudy.

And ya, it did look like a tuck

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    SlyPokerDog and GoBlazersGo like this.
  13. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    He might have had a Tummy tuck at some point in his life, yes, but this particular incident looks more like he's getting dressed. Has Trump tucked in his shirt after sex with a prostitute? You be the judge.

14. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Yes, I know that experience. You should see how exciting I look in a string bikini men's swim suit. Best not have lunch before you view it.

15. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

16. SlyPokerDog

Aubrey O’Day, Donald Trump Jr.’s Alleged Ex, Is Spilling Tea & “Has Receipts”

Thursday night’s U.S. presidential debate once again frustrated many Americans who want to hear about candidates’ policies rather than the personal insults they slung at each other. On top of the vitriol, U.S. President Donald Trump again proved himself incapable of speaking a single truth, spewing lies and falsehoods about COVID-19 and just about everything else at an alarming rate.

It apparently reached a point, however, in which someone had no choice but to step in. And naturally, that someone is Danity Kane.

OK, so not technically Danity Kane, but arguably its most prominent member, Audrey O’Day. O’Day, who is rumoured to have had an affair with Donald Trump Jr. back in 2006, logged the hell on after the debate, and in some since-deleted tweets, basically called Trump a hypocrite for criticizing Joe Biden’s family.

“Since trump has now lowered this debate to trashing family.

-don jr HATES his father.

-ivanka is a lesbian on the low.

-eric fucked miss universe on the apprentice board room table while with his now-wife. #Debates2020."

The gif attached to the tweet is captioned "I have the receipts."

In 2018, O’Day released a song titled "DJT," about an ex-boyfriend who chose to remain in his relationship instead of leaving it to be with her. Rumours surfaced that “DJT” were the initials of Donald Trump Jr., who was in the midst of a divorce from his wife. It seemed as though the president's son had an affair with O'Day while she was filming season 5 of The Celebrity Apprentice.

O'Day went on to claim that she has even more "receipts" about Trump Jr's alleged hatred for his father.

I have so many receipts on all the ways he hated his father.. these videos of him get harder and harder to watch. https://t.co/Rbsg9fTzSW

— Aubrey O'Day (@AubreyODay) October 23, 2020

“And while we are at it.. I have texts of don jr telling me what a little shit asshole barron is." O'Day continued. "That they were on the private jet and barron didn't like his food so he threw the plate across the plane at the attendant. NONE of these people are INNOCENT of being assholes & liars!"

Another deleted tweet read: "We need to stop discussing kids.. because Ivanka is a lesbian, yet doesn't support women's rights in this administration that she RUNS on the low."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nobody from the Trump family has responded to O'Day's claims, but people online praised the singer for speaking publicly (and, most importantly, want to see the receipts!) How did we get to a place where a member of a Making The Band girl group is now spilling tea on the incumbent presidential nominee’s family days before an election, you say? How about a better question: It's 2020 and this surprises you?

https://www.refinery29.com/en-ca/20...-trump-jr-ex-rumors-accusations-ivanka-barron

theprunetang likes this.
  17. SlyPokerDog

NOW THIS IS HOW YOU OCTOBER SURPRISE!

Propagandist likes this.
  18. wizenheimer

wizenheimer Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to think that the October surprise could actually be a November surprise and take the form of the SCOTUS handing the white house and the R's some huge vote suppression win. And we already know this is why there is such a rush to stack the SCOTUS

the R's sure are trying to generate one, but so far, for the most part, are losing the battles:

upload_2020-10-24_9-8-32.png

upload_2020-10-24_9-9-17.png

https://thenevadaindependent.com/ar...ote-counting-until-proper-procedures-in-place

***************************************************************************************

here is an R whining about the 'signature verification process', which of course has proven to be close to voodoo anyway.

the R's would like to reject thousands of ballots. The stated goal would be to filter out a half dozen possible fraudulent votes out of those thousand. But the real goal, obviously, is to reject Democratic votes with the R's know are a higher rate of the early and mail-in ballots.
    ****************************************************************************************

speaking of the bullshit of trying to match signatures (how many people sign the same way every time?); here's an article that outlines why it's an area potentially 'loaded-with-bias-and-voter-suppression':

* "Whatever the reason, the pattern is clear. An analysis of the 2020 Florida primary by the Stanford-MIT Healthy Elections Project found that Black and Hispanic voters’ ballots were rejected at roughly double the rate white voters’ were. The same was true in Wisconsin, where more than 10,000 Black voters’ ballots were rejected in the 2020 primary. President Trump’s 2016 margin of victory in the state was fewer than 23,000 votes.

In 2018, civil-rights groups sued over ballot rejections in Gwinnett County, a suburban Atlanta county that is nearly 30 percent Black. The county rejected more than 7 percent of mail-in ballots, a staggering figure compared with the national total of 1.4 percent in 2018, but only about 3 percent of ballots from white voters were rejected, compared with 5.1 percent from Hispanic voters, 10.3 percent from Black voters, and 13.9 percent from Asian American voters. Gwinnett accounted for nearly 40 percent of all the ballots rejected in Georgia in 2018.
    "

it's well worth a read, and don't be surprised if this is something the SCOTUS rules on about this election:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...tching-is-the-phrenology-of-elections/616790/
    ******************************************************************************************************

and this could be the case taken to the SCOTUS about signature matching:

upload_2020-10-24_9-31-22.png

19. Propagandist

Propagandist Well-Known Member

I do the same!!! But I do it over and over and over and over and over again: tuck, tuck, tuck, tuck, tuck, tuck.....

20. wizenheimer

wizenheimer Well-Known Member

when I was young, I was done after the 2nd tuck. Now, I almost never tuck because I can't maintain focus on tucking. Approaching 70, the lack of tucking fucking sucks