Whats up SF

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Pats37, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Did you change my title to wicked?? how do you change it? If so why?

2. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I was tinkering with the titles of people over 200 posts. The "Wicked" title is a Northeastern reference, not an evil reference. You've earned a nickname, but feel free to change it, it's in your profile. You can change it or just erase it.

Wasn't meant to be offensive my friend. Good luck in the "Bowl".

3. Pats37

I didn't think it was and after I posted this I thought of that. I kind of figured you were messing with or talk. The pats will win the Super Bowl and I will have a WICKED good time at the parade. haha

4. Steelerfan_2005

Now that's the spirit! You should have a WICKED good time because winning in the NFL is fleeting. You know what I'm saying. Enjoy it while it lasts!

5. Pats37

I hear ya. I just hope belichick and pioli never leave and we should be able to win a little longer.

6. Glenso1188

Glenso1188 nfl-*****s member

I knew the word wicked was more of a northeastern thing but I didnt know the rest of the country used that word to reference us. Maybe a new phrase can start floating around, "The Patriots are wicked good"

7. Steelerfan_2005

Well it's interesting that you say that Glenso (here comes my best Cliff Claven impresonation), I remember hearing Adam Sandler using the crap out of wicked so I did some research and found out that it's a Massachusetts based thing used in the NE region (Vermont, RI, & Mass). No one uses it around here so I had never heard it before. Thinking of Pats, I just stamped him with the Wicked title and wondered if it would stick. We shall see.

And the Pats are Wicked good!

8. Pats37

thats funny Cliff was the man. I was a little young when cheers was in its hayday but it is one of my fathers favorite shows so I used to be forced into watching it alot. It was a pretty funny show. I'm more of a simpsons, married with children, seinfeld kinda guy.

9. Steelerfan_2005

Yeah, I'm 30 so Cheers was definitely a watched show. The simpsons rule, I was never big on Al Bundy, and Seinfeld was always hilarious.

10. Glenso1188

Glenso1188 nfl-*****s member

On the topic of Seinfeld, I got to see him do stand up at the wang center in boston this past friday. I've always been a big fan and that was the first time I got to see him in person. I dont know where his tour brings him next but if hes ever in the area its money well spent.