When Will the Colts Lose?

Discussion in 'AFC South' started by Hawk, Oct 18, 2005.

1. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Originally I thought the Patriots had the best shot at handing the Colts their first loss but that clearly didn't happen. I don't think they will finish with a perfect record though so I'm going with the Steelers or maybe even the Chargers to give them a loss.

2. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>It would be likely against the Patriots. Even though they lost to them in the playoffs twice, the Patriots defense is a little weaker, they will still put up a good fight as long as Brady is on the field.</div>

You're an IDIOT! The Colts stomped on the Patriots in MNF.

3. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>It would be likely against the Patriots. Even though they lost to them in the playoffs twice, the Patriots defense is a little weaker, they will still put up a good fight as long as Brady is on the field.</div>

You're an IDIOT! The Colts stomped on the Patriots in MNF.</div>

whoa whoa whoa did i miss something or did u just call yourself an idiot [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] i knew u were in summer school and everything MKIV but this is a little ridiculous [​IMG]

4. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>It would be likely against the Patriots. Even though they lost to them in the playoffs twice, the Patriots defense is a little weaker, they will still put up a good fight as long as Brady is on the field.</div>

Weren't you just complaining about people calling you an idiot on a poll that you made and you made yourself an option? [​IMG]

5. MKIV_Supra

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>It would be likely against the Patriots. Even though they lost to them in the playoffs twice, the Patriots defense is a little weaker, they will still put up a good fight as long as Brady is on the field.</div>

whoa whoa whoa did i miss something or did u just call yourself an idiot [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] i knew u were in summer school and everything MKIV but this is a little ridiculous [​IMG]</div>

LOL! I didn't know I quoted myself. Oh well... I guess it's like a mental breakdown like what BB&G had with the Saints.

P.S I think I might go to summer school this year again because I'm still failing English. [​IMG]

6. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>You're an IDIOT!</div>

Careful, vikingfan doesn't like this kind of language.

7. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

I cant believe I'm gonna say this but I agree with BF1 that the Colts will go undefeated.

8. MKIV_Supra

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>I cant believe I'm gonna say this but I agree with BF1 that the Colts will go undefeated.</div>

Someone agrees with BF1??? Amazing...

9. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

This week game vs the bengals is gonna be a huge test this season. The bengals are great at picking off passes, and is becoming a great offense.

10. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

This isn't a great Colts team necessarily. They've played the softest schedule in the NFL thusfar. They might lose this week, they will lose against Pittsburgh, and probably to the Chargers as well. Perspective boys, perspective!

11. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>This isn't a great Colts team necessarily. They've played the softest schedule in the NFL thusfar. They might lose this week, they will lose against Pittsburgh, and probably to the Chargers as well. Perspective boys, perspective!</div>

You say they'll lose to the steelers because your a Steelers fan

The Colts lose to the Chargers? I have never seen a 5-4 team get so much respect everywhere in the nation and the Chargers are in a position where they might miss the playoffs!

I say they lose to the Bengals! But even if the Colts do lose they probobly will still be considered the best team in the NFL.

12. Steelerfan_2005

Sep 11 @Baltimore Won 24-7
    Sep 18 Jacksonville Won 10-3
    Sep 25 Cleveland Won 13-6
    Oct 2 @Tennessee Won 31-10
    Oct 9 @San Francisco Won 28-3
    Oct 17 St. Louis Won 45-28
    Oct 23 @Houston Won 38-20
    Week 8 BYE
    Nov 7 @New England Won 40-21
    Nov 13 Houston Won 31-17

I'm in awe of the teams that Indy has beaten. Let's just give them the Lombardi trophy now, shall we?

13. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sep 11 @Baltimore Won 24-7
    Sep 18 Jacksonville Won 10-3
    Sep 25 Cleveland Won 13-6
    Oct 2 @Tennessee Won 31-10
    Oct 9 @San Francisco Won 28-3
    Oct 17 St. Louis Won 45-28
    Oct 23 @Houston Won 38-20
    Week 8 BYE
    Nov 7 @New England Won 40-21
    Nov 13 Houston Won 31-17

I'm in awe of the teams that Indy has beaten. Let's just give them the Lombardi trophy now, shall we?</div>

True they were bad teams, but they did not just win, they won by 16 pts a game. That is domination in the NFL.

14. Steelerfan_2005

Once again... wow. I'm impressed.

15. MKIV_Supra

I like Week 8! They didn't win or lose.

16. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Jacksonville is by far the best team they've played and I think if the Colts get past the Chargers, Bengals, and Steelers, the Jags will take em out.

17. Steelerfan_2005

They won't get past the Chargers or the Steelers and probably not the Bengals. And yes, Jacksonville and Seattle will beat the Colts as well.

My prediciton: Colts finish season 12-4

They will only win games between the Chargers, Steelers, Jaguars, Seahawks, and Bengals.

18. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

I think they go 14-2. I like Seattle and Cincy to beat them. I don't see Pitt winning in Indy. Big Ben might be a little rusty and Parker is still banged up. That's only a week away. Pitt will push them though. I do think they're the most complete team in the NFL. Indy just has that homefield advantage thing and like you said a easy schedule. We'll learn something about the Colts the next two weeks.

19. Steelerfan_2005

20. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think they go 14-2. I like Seattle and Cincy to beat them. I don't see Pitt winning in Indy. Big Ben might be a little rusty and Parker is still banged up. That's only a week away. Pitt will push them though. I do think they're the most complete team in the NFL. Indy just has that homefield advantage thing and like you said a easy schedule. We'll learn something about the Colts the next two weeks.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>They won't get past the Chargers or the Steelers and probably not the Bengals. And yes, Jacksonville and Seattle will beat the Colts as well.

My prediciton: Colts finish season 12-4

They will only win games between the Chargers, Steelers, Jaguars, Seahawks, and Bengals.</div>

Sweet you guys think the Seahawks are going to beat the Colts? Awesome, I'm going to that game [Seahawks vs. Colts] it's on Christmas Eve.