Where the Heck is He Now?

Discussion in 'International Basketball' started by kobimel, Mar 14, 2008.

1. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

Anthony Goldwire

2. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

You know what this thread needs?
    Rodney Rogers!

3. ToddMacCulloch11

ToddMacCulloch11 Who me?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kobimel @ Mar 17 2008, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, if I keep getting this amount and quality of responses, there'll be many more to come. Thanks for the feedback, guys.</div>

do it, do it, do it

4. kobimel

kobimel Hapoel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hustler @ Mar 17 2008, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do a Kerry Kittles one lol.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MyNetsForLife @ Mar 18 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You know what this thread needs?
    Rodney Rogers!</div>

Sorry guys, I don't do retired players. And as far as I know, both Kerry and Rodney are long out of basketball. Rodney was my neighbor a while back for a couple of years, so I know he has other hobbies to work on. Damn, he had so much awesome stuff in his basement. Those were the days...

5. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kobimel @ Mar 18 2008, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hustler @ Mar 17 2008, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do a Kerry Kittles one lol.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MyNetsForLife @ Mar 18 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You know what this thread needs?
    Rodney Rogers!</div>

Sorry guys, I don't do retired players. And as far as I know, both Kerry and Rodney are long out of basketball. Rodney was my neighbor a while back for a couple of years, so I know he has other hobbies to work on. Damn, he had so much awesome stuff in his basement. Those were the days...
    </div>
    ANTHONY GOLDWIRE

6. Big Frame

Big Frame Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kobimel @ Mar 17 2008, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big Frame @ Mar 17 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Good Idea, I want to know if 1 anyone knows who Chris Hill is, and 2 what he is up to now and Im to lazy to look it up</div>

Thanks, can't help you, though. I have no idea who Chris Hill is.

</div>

He played for Michigan State the last time they went to the Final Four, he was the "PG" before Drew Neitzel. I did a google search, to see if I could find more about him, and the only info I could understand was they gave me the team name Banvit (Turkey). Could that help you out any?

7. kobimel

kobimel Hapoel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big Frame @ Mar 19 2008, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kobimel @ Mar 17 2008, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big Frame @ Mar 17 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Good Idea, I want to know if 1 anyone knows who Chris Hill is, and 2 what he is up to now and Im to lazy to look it up</div>

Thanks, can't help you, though. I have no idea who Chris Hill is.

</div>

He played for Michigan State the last time they went to the Final Four, he was the "PG" before Drew Neitzel. I did a google search, to see if I could find more about him, and the only info I could understand was they gave me the team name Banvit (Turkey). Could that help you out any?
    </div>

Found him. He's currently averaging 13.2 ppg in the Turkish League in 18 games so far.

http://www.tblstat.net/pd.asp?p=1405

His teammate, Kenny Adelke, is a great player as well. I've seen him play several times, since he played for an Israeli team last season.

BTW, Looks like our buddy Woods is on the way back to the NBA:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The Rockets will sign center Loren Woods to a 10-day contract to fill their remaining roster spot, hoping to have Woods ready to join the team by Friday's game against the Golden State Warriors, a person with knowledge of the decision said Wednesday.

The Rockets hope to sign Woods by the end of the week, but the timing will be determined by how long it takes him to receive FIBA clearance after playing with Efes Pilson (Turkey) last season.

A 7-2 center out of Arizona, Woods has averaged 2.6 points and 3.3 rebounds in 208 NBA games.</div>

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports...kn/5635802.html

8. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

Tangential to this thread, would you be willing to research some of the Eurostash players that have been drafted the past few years?

9. kobimel

kobimel Hapoel

Sure, no problem. I'll try to incorporate them in this type of thing. Fran Vasquez from Orlando, for instance, just led Barcelona to a win over CSKA Moscow and the 2nd place in their respective group, en route to the Quarter-Finals and a meeting with Maccabi Tel-Aviv.

10. bbwchingy0007

bbwchingy0007 BBW Member

JOEL FREELAND!!!!!!! lol

11. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

Cpaw, Hollis Price was playing for BC Lietuvos Rytas in Euroleague this year, he led them in scoring.

12. kobimel

kobimel Hapoel

^^^

Yup, he's been excellent this season. Now that I think about it, I've seen him play at least twice this season. He's a talented player.

13. kobimel

kobimel Hapoel

I'm working on a Sam Clancy piece right now. I've already done all the research, now all I need to do is find the time to write it up. Just letting you guys know.

14. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    Nice write up my friend, you're doing well here!

You should let everyone know how well Mr. Langdon is doing over in Moscow. [​IMG]