Where the Top Recruits are going

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jon_Vilma, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<u>QB:</u>1. Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame2. Ryan Mallett, Michigan3. Aaron Corp, Southern Cal.<u>RB:</u>1. Joe McKnight, Southern Cal.2. Marc Tyler, Southern Cal.3. Noel Devine, West Virginia<u>FB:</u>1. Vince Helmuth, Michigan2. Cody Johnson, Texas3. Jeramie Griffin, Alabama<u>WR:</u> 1. Terrance Toliver, L.S.U.2. Arrelious Benn, Illinois3. Deonte Thompson, Florida<u>TE:</u> 1. Aaron Hernandez, Florida2. Mike Ragone, Notre Dame3. Rob Gronkowski, Arizona<u>OT:</u>1. Josh Oglesby, Wisconsin2. Anthony Davis, Rutgers3. Ryan Miller, Colorado<u>OG:</u>1. Tray Allen, Texas2. James Wilson, Florida3. Chris Jacobson, Pittsburgh<u>OC:</u>1. Kristofer O'Dowd, Southern Cal.2. Ryan Pugh, Auburn3. Dave Molk, Michigan<u>DE:</u>1. Everson Griffen, Southern Cal.2. Martez Wilson, Illinois3. Ben Martin, Tennessee<u>DT:</u>1. Marvin Austin, North Carolina2. Torrey Davis, Florida3. Andre Jones, Texas<u>SLB:</u>1. J'Courtney Williams, Virginia2. Chris Donald, Tennessee3. Chris Strong, Mississippi<u>MLB:</u>1. Chris Galippo, Southern Cal.2. Terrance Pritchett, Oregon3. Kendall Smith, Florida St.<u>WLB:</u>1. Lorenzo Edwards, Florida2. Manny Abreu, Rutgers3. Tyler Nielsen, Iowa<u>CB:</u>1. Eric Berry, Tennessee2. Ronald Johnson, Southern Cal.3. Curtis Brown, Texas<u>S:</u>1. Chad Jones, L.S.U.2. Eugene Clifford, Ohio State3. Marshall Jones, Southern Cal.<u>K:</u>1. David Green, Stanford2. Billy Bennett, Boston College3. Andrew Crutchfield, L.S.U.<u>P:</u>1. Chas Henry, Florida2. Bryan Anger, Cal.3. Blake Clingan, Central Florida

2. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Southern Cal and Michigan both have great classes coming in, and personally I'm excited to see Rutgers on there twice. Simple amazing considering where they were just a few years ago.

3. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Feb 7 2007, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Southern Cal and Michigan both have great classes coming in, and personally I'm excited to see Rutgers on there twice. Simple amazing considering where they were just a few years ago.</div>Florida had a pretty good showing as well.I'm surprised, though, to only see Ohio State on the list once.

4. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Feb 7 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>3. Noel Devine, West Virginia</div>Hell yeah!!Damn, USC is gonna be sick.

5. iknobaer

iknobaer NFLC nflcentral.net Member

IMO, LSU may have gotten the best recruit, even though Clausen (QB, Notre Dame) and McKnight (RB, USC) are ranked higher.

6. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

Can't wait to see Devine, I've been following him for two or three years now but always figured he'd be staying in Florida.

7. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

8. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GaMeTiMe @ Feb 7 2007, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Can't wait to see Devine, I've been following him for two or three years now but always figured he'd be staying in Florida.</div>I've been following him for a lil' over a year, and he's amazing. I wish he would've went to Miami (they were his number once.. or at least top 5 before the season started), but they struggled and he said screw them. White, Slaton, Devine.. nice.

9. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

White, Slaton, Devine isn't nice for him. He's going to wait to be a starter or at least share carries. He better hope that Slaton doesn't stay his final year.

10. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Feb 7 2007, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. Joe McKnight, Southern Cal.</div>I know he's the number one prospect in the country and all, but I was just reading up on him... he touched the ball less than 5 times per game. Receptions and Rushes combined.Doesn't sound very reliable to me.

11. david81

david81 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Feb 7 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Feb 7 2007, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. Joe McKnight, Southern Cal.</div>I know he's the number one prospect in the country and all, but I was just reading up on him... he touched the ball less than 5 times per game. Receptions and Rushes combined.Doesn't sound very reliable to me.</div>15 yards per carry, 30 yards per reception :thumbsup: All about dem Trojans baby :thumbsup:

12. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (david81 @ Feb 7 2007, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Feb 7 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Feb 7 2007, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. Joe McKnight, Southern Cal.</div>I know he's the number one prospect in the country and all, but I was just reading up on him... he touched the ball less than 5 times per game. Receptions and Rushes combined.Doesn't sound very reliable to me.</div>15 yards per carry, 30 yards per reception :thumbsup: All about dem Trojans baby :thumbsup:</div>He obviously has big play ability, which makes me wonder why he was used less than 5 times a game since he's so good.

13. david81

david81 BBW Member

[quote name='Jon_Vilma' post='84246' date='Feb 8 2007, 02:07 AM'][quote name='david81' post='84242' date='Feb 7 2007, 11:50 PM'][quote name='Jon_Vilma' post='84227' date='Feb 7 2007, 09:16 PM'][quote name='Jon_Vilma' post='84140' date='Feb 7 2007, 12:22 PM']1. Joe McKnight, Southern Cal.[/quote]I know he's the number one prospect in the country and all, but I was just reading up on him... he touched the ball less than 5 times per game. Receptions and Rushes combined.Doesn't sound very reliable to me.[/quote]15 yards per carry, 30 yards per reception :thumbsup: All about dem Trojans baby :thumbsup:[/quote]He obviously has big play ability, which makes me wonder why he was used less than 5 times a game since he's so good.[/quote]Well he played defense also, to keep him fresh maybe?

14. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

And you have to figure that with 15 YP carry and 30 YP reception, a lot of those touches were taken in for six. What were his touchdown totals?

15. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

I guess Percy Harvin is one of the best players in college football because of his amazing YPC avg. [​IMG]

16. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Punisher @ Feb 8 2007, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I guess Percy Harvin is one of the best players in college football because of his amazing YPC avg. [​IMG]</div>The hell does that have to do with anythingI didnt say he was the best player blah blah blah, I just said that the reason he only touched the ball so little times could be because he always found the endzone, and used his high averages as possible evidence.

17. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

He's not going anywhere in the NFL. NFL doesn't use players like him.

18. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

He's fresh out of high school and hasnt played a second of college ball, and you're already saying he has no future in the NFL? You can't even say "players like him", because he won't be the same player he is now in 2-3 years.

19. K_Winslow80

K_Winslow80 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Michigan has a Nice Class Coming in :beerbang2:QB Ryan Mallett 5 stars Rank 2CB Donovan Warren 5 stars Rank 4C Dave Molk 4 Stars Rank 3S Michael Williams 4 stars Rank 5DE Ryan Van Bergen 4 Stars Rank 8WR Toney Clemons 4 stars Rank 10 TE Steve Watson 4 Stars Rank 15S James Rogers 4 Stars Rank 17TE Martell Webb 4 Stars Rank 17SLB Brandon Herron 4 stars Rank 18 WR J.R. Hemingway 4 stars Rank 26 WR Zion Babb 4 stars Rank 55MLB Austin Panter 4 stars Rank JC

20. david81

david81 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GaMeTiMe @ Feb 8 2007, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He's fresh out of high school and hasnt played a second of college ball, and you're already saying he has no future in the NFL? You can't even say "players like him", because he won't be the same player he is now in 2-3 years.</div>Yeah that ^