Where'd They Go (?) Thread

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by The Legacy, Apr 3, 2007.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Re: Where'd They Go (?) Thread

Jason Gardner from Arizona? What is up with him?

2. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Keon Clark?

3. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Keon Clark?</div>I thought this guy was going to be great in the league, but like so many other idiots, this is what happened to Keon Clark<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>In 2003, Clark was ordered to pay $8,500 per month in child support to his long-time girlfriend, Jamie Hall. Hall v. Clark (In re Keon C.), 344 Ill. App. 3d 1137Currently, Clark is residing in his hometown of Danville, and his off-court issues remain a factor in day-to-day life. Friends and neighbors of Clark claim that he is using cocaine, and marijuana regularly.[citation needed] A return to the NBA does not look very likely and he is thought of as a lost talent. He holds career averages of 8.2 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.62 blocks per game.Clark was scheduled for jury trial on August 14, 2006 in Vermilion County, Illinois on; 1 Count of Possession of Cannabis, C misdemeanor; 2 counts of Possession of a Controlled Substance, Class 4 Felony; and 2 counts of Possession of a Firearm without a valid FOID, class 3 felony.[1]In addition to these legal woes, Clark was recently in trouble for driving on a suspended license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, and DUI.[2][3]</div>

4. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

I wanna know what ever happened to Christian Laettner after he got traded to the Mavericks?

5. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Apr 4 2007, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I wanna know what ever happened to Christian Laettner after he got traded to the Mavericks?</div>He was traded to the Mavs along with Jerry Stackhouse and Devin Harris, but the Mavs didn't want him, and so he went to GS, and apparently he somehow ended up in Miami. He retired at the end of the 2004-2005 season. (He never played for Dallas or GS)Thanks for the info about Clark, WTTJ.

6. teeps11

teeps11 BBW Member

[quote name='Amare320' post='325565' date='Apr 4 2007, 12:14 AM']Ernest Brown? I thought he was decent[/quote]From what I found Ernest Brown played 3 games in 01-02 with the Heat, averaging 1 ppg. He also played 1 preseason game with the Celtics in 04-05.
    I could not find much on him except that he played 2 games in 03-04 with Krka, a team in Slovenia. He averaged 7.5 ppg and 3.5 apg. Then he basically dropped off the face of the earth.
    He plays in Spain's ACB. I couldn't find any stats. Here is basically everything he's done over the past few years:

7. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

haha I remember watching that one pre-season game with good old ernest. Tommy Heinsohn was like "this guy is going to be a great addition to this team" yeah good call tommy.

8. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy Balla @ Apr 4 2007, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lonny Baxter?Ryan Humphrey?Elden Cambell(not sure if he retired)Glen Robinson?Nick Van Exel?</div>Im sure Lonny played with us during the 27 and 30 something win seasons I believe. No more than an overrated banger.Elden Campbell's last team would likely be the hornets, about two years ago maybe?Nick Van Exel had a good run with the Mavs, good three point shooter I might add.

9. Roaming

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Apr 4 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Keon Clark?</div>Keon Clark was a crucial part of our 2001 playoff semi team. He was our starting center and was really key for us. Charles Oakley offesnively you could say.

10. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Im sure Lonny played with us during the 27 and 30 something win seasons I believe. No more than an overrated banger.Elden Campbell's last team would likely be the hornets, about two years ago maybe?Nick Van Exel had a good run with the Mavs, good three point shooter I might add.</div>Lonny was arrested for a shooting near the white house last year, so he's clearly out of basketball.Elden Campbell's last team was with the Nets in 04-05, he hasn't seen NBA ball ever since.Van Exel's last team was last year with the Spurs, he called it quits after a playoff run.And Keon Clark turned into a pothead/drunk after his run with the Raptors and if you read what I wrote earlier he's in serious trouble with the law.

11. Roaming

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE @ Apr 4 2007, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lonny was arrested for a shooting near the white house last year, so he's clearly out of basketball.Elden Campbell's last team was with the Nets in 04-05, he hasn't seen NBA ball ever since.Van Exel's last team was last year with the Spurs, he called it quits after a playoff run.And Keon Clark turned into a pothead/drunk after his run with the Raptors and if you read what I wrote earlier he's in serious trouble with the law.</div>I read it, Im just saying he had a good run with us. I was talking about those players at their best however, and I believe I am right. Your also wrong about Campbell, his last team was detroit. (he got traded I believe in that 04-05 season).

12. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I read it, Im just saying he had a good run with us. I was talking about those players at their best however, and I believe I am right. Your also wrong about Campbell, his last team was detroit. (he got traded I believe in that 04-05 season).</div>Oh, ok, yeah Clark did have his really only good season with the Raptors. And yes, Campbell did go back to the Pistons after the Nets. He was with the Pistons in 03-04, went to the Nets for 10 games in 04-05 then went back to the Pistons in 04-05. Confusing, but you're right, he was with the Pistons.

13. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Wasen't it ... Nets, Utah, Pistons? lol I don't know the deal with campbell.Glen Robinson, he's to lazy to come back. He got his championship ring and his money I doubt he's ever going to come back.Walter McCarty, He had the coolest hair at one point, where is he now? I last remember him with his stint with the clippers.Andrew DeClercq, He was terrible IMO, im just wondering is he still playing basketball anywere?Ron Mercer, Was he last with the spurs or nets? where is he now?Jerome Beasley? Now, I saw this guy playing in the NBL (Australian Basketball League) he was quite decent, don't know if he's still playing here or if he's back in the USA.J.R. Bremer, he was awsome from 3pt land, I also used to read his blog on his website 2 years ago, wonder where he is now.Jerome Moiso, french guy right, could block shots well.. remember him from playing in Toronto.Chris Whitney? Penny Hardaway, I heard his never felt better than now, is he playing somewere or just pick up games for now.Darvin Ham, mad as dunker, where is he?Mark Bryant?Luis Flores ?Bob Sure, is he still with the rockets because I do not know..Josh Davis, was in the CBA and played for the sixers as I remember, where is he now?Jiri Welsch, Boston fans loved this guy, where is he now!Vladimir Stepania, had a good season with the heat.. I think it was the heat.

14. The Legacy

The Legacy BBW Member

Whatever happened tp Bryant 'Big Counrty' Reeves?

15. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Legacy @ Apr 5 2007, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Whatever happened tp Bryant 'Big Counrty' Reeves?</div>This guy was a beast at Oklahoma State, and he took them to the Final Four back in 1995. He was picked 6th by the Grizzlies in the 1995 draft, and had a first few really solid seasons, but then soon after, injuries and weight problems forced him to retire midway through the 2001-2002 season.

16. Bobby

Bobby BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Apr 4 2007, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Amal McCaskill ? he's a legend</div>By-far the best sixer to ever suit it up

17. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Apr 5 2007, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wasen't it ... Nets, Utah, Pistons? lol I don't know the deal with campbell.Glen Robinson, he's to lazy to come back. He got his championship ring and his money I doubt he's ever going to come back.Walter McCarty, He had the coolest hair at one point, where is he now? I last remember him with his stint with the clippers.Andrew DeClercq, He was terrible IMO, im just wondering is he still playing basketball anywere?Ron Mercer, Was he last with the spurs or nets? where is he now?Jerome Beasley? Now, I saw this guy playing in the NBL (Australian Basketball League) he was quite decent, don't know if he's still playing here or if he's back in the USA.J.R. Bremer, he was awsome from 3pt land, I also used to read his blog on his website 2 years ago, wonder where he is now.Jerome Moiso, french guy right, could block shots well.. remember him from playing in Toronto.Chris Whitney? Penny Hardaway, I heard his never felt better than now, is he playing somewere or just pick up games for now.Darvin Ham, mad as dunker, where is he?Mark Bryant?Luis Flores ?Bob Sure, is he still with the rockets because I do not know..Josh Davis, was in the CBA and played for the sixers as I remember, where is he now?Jiri Welsch, Boston fans loved this guy, where is he now!Vladimir Stepania, had a good season with the heat.. I think it was the heat.</div>Wow, a lot of ex-Celtics in there! I'll give you info on the ones I know about:- WALTER! HE is not under contract right now with any team, and he attends Celtics games quite a bit.- In the summer I heard DeClercq was going to make a comeback, but never did.- Ron Mercer isn't coming back, his body can't take it anymore.- J.R. Bremer was playing in Spain last year, not sure if he still is.- Jerome Moiso is a huge bust, the Celtics picked him in the lottery. He's not good enough to play in the NBA.- Whitney - I liked him, but he retired.- Penny tried to come back, he played in summer league this past summer (and had a near-triple-double in one game), but never got a contract.- Mark Bryant is like 107 years old.- Bob Sura is still technically with the Rockets, but he's not expected to return.- Jiri Welsch is playing overseas.Hey WTJ, I wonder what Kedrick Brown is doing. [​IMG] Is he still alive? How about Joe Forte?

18. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hey WTJ, I wonder what Kedrick Brown is doing. Is he still alive? How about Joe Forte?</div>Good point CB32 about Kedrick...I thought Kedrick was going to be a great role player for us for years to come. He had so much athleticism. And yeah Forte, I remember reading an article on some website about how Joe Forte was getting schooled at Rucker Park by regular Joe streetballers. I think Forte was tokin up or something because he was amazing in college, came to the NBA and not only flopped he just flat out disappeared. He went to the Sonics then just fell off the face of the earth.

19. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE @ Apr 5 2007, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Good point CB32 about Kedrick...I thought Kedrick was going to be a great role player for us for years to come. He had so much athleticism. And yeah Forte, I remember reading an article on some website about how Joe Forte was getting schooled at Rucker Park by regular Joe streetballers. I think Forte was tokin up or something because he was amazing in college, came to the NBA and not only flopped he just flat out disappeared. He went to the Sonics then just fell off the face of the earth.</div>Yeah Forte got in trouble with the Sonics/league for failing drug tests, or something like that. I just wanted to know if Kedrick or Forte actually still played basketball in some way, shape, or form. I don't think Kedrick could handle it though, with that weight gain. [​IMG] What a waste of talent.I don't know what's worse, the talent Kedrick Brown wasted or the fact that the Celtics actually picked him at 11 out of Junior College.

20. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

Corey Benjemin? I know he was in Kobe's HS class, and he was an all-american..Lester Earl? He's the sickest dunker ive ever seen.. He was also an all-american in Kobe's class..