Which Grizzlie Will Be An ALL-STAR?

Discussion in 'Memphis Grizzlies' started by JWilltheFreak, Aug 23, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">If JWILL will avg 18 points and 8 dimes and have the same assist 2 turnovers ratio he has a chance to make it .</div>

No he doesn't,There are other point guards who will put up even better stats than that and be rated higher in the voting..Francis,Marbury,GP,Cassell,Nash e.t.c

And what makes you think Williams will average 18 points per game? It will be harder for him to do that next season with posey now there..along with Gasol being the main guy....You really need to stop being so biased...

2. JWilltheFreak

JWilltheFreak JBB JustBBall Member

Cassell wont be a ALL STAR. He can only score and he will share min with Hudson u know that right.

And JWILL is the 2nd option on the team.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">Cassell wont be a ALL STAR. He can only score and he will share min with Hudson u know that right.

And JWILL is the 2nd option on the team.</div>

Cassell can only score? do you even watch him play? he averaged nearly 4.5 rebounds a game this year..and 6 assists a game..It was higher until Payton arrived...Also I did not say cassell would be an allstar..I said along with the guys I listed will be rated higher than Williams..Jwill will not be 2nd option..more like 3rd or 4th

4. JWilltheFreak

Why always down the strech JWILL has to make the big shot to win or tie he had couple of those last season.

He will be #2

5. Ice

Ice JBB Member

Calm yourself..

6. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Earl Boykins did that alot this year does that mean he should be a number two option? NO.....Mike Miller will be the 2nd option...Williams is not a scorer....don't expect him to put any more than 14/15 a game...

7. Ice

Ice JBB Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting allnet:</div><div class="quote_post">Earl Boykins did that alot this year does that mean he should be a number two option? NO.....Mike Miller will be the 2nd option...Williams is not a scorer....don't expect him to put any more than 14/15 a game...</div>

Exactly

8. JWilltheFreak

JWILL will be 2nd option and JWILL is a scorer.

9. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">JWILL will be 2nd option and JWILL is a scorer.</div>

The most jason Williams has ever averaged is 14 points per game..and this past year he only got 12 a game

Scorers don't put up those kind of stats....JWILL IS NOT A SCORER...I thought williams averaged 14 a game this year but infact it was only 12...so how can he be a scorer exactly?

10. Ice

Ice JBB Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">JWILL will be 2nd option and JWILL is a scorer.</div>

jwill is their point guard. Thats all there is to it. A scorer would be a tmac or kobe. Players who can drop 20 without thought

11. JWilltheFreak

JWILL can score 20 points any time he wants too. How many shots those kobe and tmac gets 25 to 30 shots a game right. JWILL gets 10 to 15 shots.And how min those guys gets almost 40min?JWIll gets 32min
    if he will get 38 min his stats would be a little better right?

12. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">JWILL can score 20 points any time he wants too. How many shots those kobe and tmac gets 25 to 30 shots a game right. JWILL gets 10 to 15 shots.And how min those guys gets almost 40min?JWIll gets 32min
    if he will get 38 min his stats would be a little better right?</div>

Thats bull,Williams has only scored 28 twice this year...you are saying mcgrady and kobe are scorers because they get 25-30 shots a game? [​IMG] no....they are scorers as they can take over a game and shoot their way to wins.....Williams is not a scorer and never will be....you mentioning the minutes played doesn't make sense either..for example Rip Hamilton only plays 32 minutes a game as well...If he plays 40 like Mcgrady will he average 30 a game? NO...as It doesn't work like that...

Oh and If Williams can score 20 anytime he wants to..why doesn't he? because he is not a scorer...

13. Ice

Ice JBB Member

Burned by allnet

14. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

This is pointless. JWill thinks Jason Williams is the second coming of God. Or maybe, he thinks Williams is the best player in the league. Or maybe he thinks he is a future HOFer. Hell, MVP is written all over him.

Bottom Line: He's a huge Jason Williams homer.

15. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

I don't think any Grizzlie has a chance to make the All-Star game. Pau would have to be the first choice, and the only way he makes it is if some of the other big men in the West are injured and not able to participate in the All Star game.

16. JWilltheFreak

DUDE did i say that he will make it? i said he has a chance to make if he puts up those #.

and who does detroit have that will score for them BIG BEN???????

17. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">DUDE did i say that he will make it? i said he has a chance to make if he puts up those #.

and who does detroit have that will score for them BIG BEN???????</div>

Rip Hamilton
    Chauncey Billups
    Corliss Williamson
    Mehmet Okur
    Chucky Atkins

Are pistons main scorers..but what does that got to do with this thread?

Oh and saying IF he puts up those stats is like saying...If grant hill plays a whole season he would be a top 20 player again...It's not going to happen

18. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

JWillTheFreak, you've lost yet another Grizzlies arguement. And by the way, Jason Williams has never finished second in All-Star Guard Voting.

19. JWilltheFreak

In pg he did its kobe kidd willams for the guards when jwill was on the kings

20. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWillTheFreak:</div><div class="quote_post">In pg he did its kobe kidd willams for the guards when jwill was on the kings</div>I can count. Can you? Kobe Bryant would be one guard. If you add Jason Kidd it would make two guards. Then if you want to throw Jason Williams into the mix you would have three guards, thus making him the third highest voting guard not second highest like you said.