Who attends matches?

Discussion in 'England' started by micmania1, Apr 27, 2007.

1. micmania1

micmania1 DYC Hot prospect

Just wondering how many people on this site actually attend their own teams matches. If so how many you been to this season?

2. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

I aint ever been to a Premiership match in my life but... I go to SPL games and I have been to about 20 this season.

3. Oranje

Oranje DYC *********

I live in australia so its a bit hard for me fly to holland everytime they play. id like to but[​IMG]

4. twofivefive

twofivefive DYC Boro for FA Cup 2008.

I'm in Australia too so I can't go to any Premiership games obviously but I go to the Melbourne Victory games.

My cousin and her husband have been to a few matches since they've lived in London, from what I can remember they've been to Emirates and Stamford Bridge, one of those was a Champions League match.

5. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

I would love to go to the Emirates [​IMG] the stadium looks great.

6. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

I go to every home game league and cup and been to 5 aways this season.
    People i know who have been to the Emirates say although its very "nice" its not good for watching football as it seems to cater for the upper class who aren't really interested in football and just want to say the've been to a game.

7. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

Well my dad has a season ticket with his mates and if one of his mates cant make it i get to go. I have been to about 8 home games this season most noticeable one when we beat Roma 7-1 [​IMG]. I go to few away games but i have been to Villa and Blackburn away this season, and i might get a chance to go to the final.

8. DragonSlayer

DragonSlayer DYC Squad Backup player

wow, i go to sunderland's games, they are cool, especially last season, when we got the stuffen kicked outta us by newcastle, but we just kicked the shit outta the fans after the gae, so in both ways it worked.

9. micmania1

Ive been to 45 or 46 this season and going to reading on monday. Ive applied for every domestic game but didnt get tickets for Boro (reduced allocation) and Arsenal because a lot were kept by the club (cunts) and I didnt have many loyalty pts back then.

Dragonslayer - WE STOLE ALL YOUR CHAIRS, WE STOLE YOUR CHAIRS, WE STOLE THEM...

hahahahaha

We'll meet again, don't know where, dont know wheeeeeeeeeeen but I know we'll meet again, some sunny daaaaaay.

10. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

I live in Plymouth so its quite hard to get to the Emirates but i've been to about 6 games so far and i'm goin to see them play Chelski soon[​IMG]

11. twofivefive

<div class="quote_poster">bringiton Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I go to every home game league and cup and been to 5 aways this season.
    People i know who have been to the Emirates say although its very "nice" its not good for watching football as it seems to cater for the upper class who aren't really interested in football and just want to say the've been to a game.</div>

When my cousin told me about the time they went to the Emirates, I can't remember if it was the Champions League match or not, but they sat on the best level and at half time everyone around them left their seats and near the end of the break they went to get some drinks (or tea and coffee, either one) and then found out the whole of half time they were free, dogged!

12. micmania1

<div class="quote_poster">twofivefive Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">When my cousin told me about the time they went to the Emirates, I can't remember if it was the Champions League match or not, but they sat on the best level and at half time everyone around them left their seats and near the end of the break they went to get some drinks (or tea and coffee, either one) and then found out the whole of half time they were free, dogged!</div>

It also has padded seats.

13. Big Aaron

Big Aaron DYC Working Class Hero

I live down south so don't get to see United as often as I'd like. I haven't made it this season due to financial restrictions (lost my job, signed off with back trouble on statutory sick pay etc etc) but managed to get to 11 games at Old Trafford last season.

I live near Brighton so I get along to a fair few of their games. Been to about 15 this year and also have Eastbourne Boro of the Conference South in my town so I usually go along on saturday afternoons if they're at home.

14. twofivefive

Telstra Dome has padded seats too, you know it's comfortable but you don't notice how much better it is until you're back on a normal plastic one with no padding.

15. twofivefive

<div class="quote_poster">soilborn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I live near Brighton so I get along to a fair few of their games. Been to about 15 this year and also have Eastbourne Boro of the Conference South in my town so I usually go along on saturday afternoons if they're at home.</div>

Just a question, what's the cheapest price at Old Trafford for an adult, and what's the highest price for a Brighton match, adult ticket?

16. Big Aaron

We need standing terraces back. It works in German domestic games. If their teams play in Europe, they have flip down benches to adhere to UEFA's rules of seating.

Why can't English teams have that?

17. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

Its hard for me to get overseas to attend, ticket prices and flights arent exactly cheap and since I dont work I get over when I can really.

18. Big Aaron

<div class="quote_poster">twofivefive Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Just a question, what's the cheapest price at Old Trafford for an adult, and what's the highest price for a Brighton match, adult ticket?</div>

United's cheapest single adult tickets are ?23. Brighton's most expensive single adult tickets are ?26.

Ridiculous, huh?

It cost more money to watch Dartford play at home that it does to watch AC Milan or Inter Milan at the San Siro.

19. Y2Kyle

Y2Kyle DYC This is Anfield

I go to most. I been to about 12 home games this season.

20. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

<div class="quote_poster">Y2Kyle Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I go to most. I been to about 12 home games this season.</div>

Hahahahaha! This kid [​IMG] when you been to a home match which isnt against birmingham or a valencia friendly, post how much you been to....none!