Who attends matches?

Discussion in 'England' started by micmania1, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Y2Kyle

Y2Kyle DYC This is Anfield

BringItOn aint ma dad? HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

2. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div class="quote_poster">Y2Kyle Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">BringItOn aint ma dad? HAHAHAHAAHAHAH</div>

yeh and you ain't been to 12 Liverpool matches!

3. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

I know he aint your dad, stop making it up. Where is your dad now?

4. Y2Kyle

He just signed up here. He will post soon.

5. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div class="quote_poster">Y2Kyle Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">He just signed up here. He will post soon.</div>

you have to get your dad to defend you. Kyle i was wrong you ain't a poof at all.

By the way you aren't making him up like you did to a person in that GFX competition with BeggsY are ya?

6. Y2Kyle

<div class="quote_poster">Maxdaman91 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">you have to get your dad to defend you. Kyle i was wrong you ain't a poof at all.

By the way you aren't making him up like you did to a person in that GFX competition with BeggsY are ya?</div>

Not really, would just like to prove you wrong, like always.

And what you on about?

7. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div class="quote_poster">Y2Kyle Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Not really, would just like to prove you wrong, like always.

And what you on about?</div>

I heard about you cheating in the GFX comp but thats another story.

Kyle if he's another made up account then you are Gay.

8. Mikomi

Mikomi DYC &lt;O&gt; Korean Devil &lt;O&gt;

I go weekly, every home game and i also went to a today's away game, cuz it was closer to home than others... GREAT RESULT...

9. micmania1

micmania1 DYC Hot prospect

Your as immature as each other!!!

10. chispi562

chispi562 DYC Man U

im American, im not able... i envy you British bastards

11. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

Hearts tomorrow if wr win, lose or draw we lift the SPL trophy so we still have a party.

12. Y2Kyle

Cant wait till i go to Craven Cottage.

13. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

Cant wait til we play the Rent Boys tomorrow. Its only on loan ,Its only on lo o o oan ,from ancient Greece we'll bring it back home.

14. incandecio

incandecio DYC Reading for Europe

you know how much stick you are going to get if chelsea win

15. DragonSlayer

DragonSlayer DYC Squad Backup player

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Dragonslayer - WE STOLE ALL YOUR CHAIRS, WE STOLE YOUR CHAIRS, WE STOLE THEM...

hahahahaha

We'll meet again, don't know where, dont know wheeeeeeeeeeen but I know we'll meet again, some sunny daaaaaay.</div>

you stole chairs, is that because newcastle can't afford chairs like at st james, and also

When i was just a little boy

i asked my mother what shall it be

will it be Sunderland

or the magpie scum

here's what she said to me

que sara sara

go get your fathers gun

and kill all the magpie scum

que sara sara.

so we will meet some sunny day, and in the process get back our stolen chairs, which you obivusly wanted so much.

16. incandecio

incandecio DYC Reading for Europe

they say that about burnley and blackburn too, songs arent original these days

17. bringiton

<div class="quote_poster">incandecio Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">you know how much stick you are going to get if chelsea win</div>

I can take it, its part of football, you can't win em all as they say. It won't bother me if i got stick off REAL Chelsea fans, but its the glory hunters that will try to give stick and they're not worth bothering with. Now Max claims to be an Arsenal fan so in theory he should want Liverpool to win because Arsenal and Chelsea are virtually neighbours so if he actually wants Chelsea to win just to piss me off he is a sad deluled little man. True Chelsea fans take the piss and i won't blame them because i'll be doing the same myself. United fans now, they are big rivals of ours even though some on here really really don't know what they're talking about eh Flight. They hate us so i don't blame them for wanting Chelsea to win. I'd love to play United in the final because it will be a proper laugh over there in Athens when we stuff em. So like i say give it your best see if i care because theres plenty of liars on here who claim to of been matches but deep down they're only kidding themselves. Yesterday Flight tried to say he was leaning over above the Liverpool fans at OT giving them stick, when if you know the layout at OT that isn't possible because away supporters aren't below the United fans they are at the side of them. So it must of been a weird dream of his.

18. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

No actually it happened about the fans so your wrong. And I love how you bring me into your posts, you must love me.

EDIT: Here you go bringiton, look where the away fans are.

[​IMG]

So there you go.

19. bringiton

<div class="quote_poster">incandecio Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">you know how much stick you are going to get if chelsea win</div>

I can take it, its part of football, you can't win em all as they say. It won't bother me if i got stick off REAL Chelsea fans, but its the glory hunters that will try to give stick and they're not worth bothering with. Now Max claims to be an Arsenal fan so in theory he should want Liverpool to win because Arsenal and Chelsea are virtually neighbours so if he actually wants Chelsea to win just to piss me off he is a sad deluled little man. True Chelsea fans take the piss and i won't blame them because i'll be doing the same myself. United fans now, they are big rivals of ours even though some on here really really don't know what they're talking about eh Flight. They hate us so i don't blame them for wanting Chelsea to win. I'd love to play United in the final because it will be a proper laugh over there in Athens when we stuff em. So like i say give it your best see if i care because theres plenty of liars on here who claim to of been matches but deep down they're only kidding themselves. Yesterday Flight tried to say he was leaning over above the Liverpool fans at OT giving them stick, when if you know the layout at OT that isn't possible because away supporters aren't below the United fans they are at the side of them. So it must of been a weird dream of his.

20. bringiton

And where exactly are you above us?