Who attends matches?

Discussion in 'England' started by micmania1, Apr 27, 2007.

1. chopper

chopper DYC GUNNNERS TILLL I DIEEEEE

its a bit hard to go when you live in a ustralia but i go to the melbourne victories games

2. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

I am going to Athens!

3. Y2Kyle

Y2Kyle DYC This is Anfield

Yeah it's gonna be great dad!

4. Mikomi

Mikomi DYC <O> Korean Devil <O>

<div class="quote_poster">Y2Kyle Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Oh well, i will enjoy Athens when you guys are posting on here looking for internet friends. Sad freaks.</div>

Ur such a liar, i bet u have no freinds. You are pretty lonely in fact living off benefits in ur 2 bedroom house, fuck off home u sad cunt. Liverpool will easily get beaten by Milan, they are amazing compared to Liverpool. There's one titel you cant get, and is ur most wanted of all, THE PREMEIERSHIP NOW FUCK OFF U TWAT!

5. Y2Kyle

Y2Kyle DYC This is Anfield

<div class="quote_poster">Mikomi Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Ur such a liar, i bet u have no freinds. You are pretty lonely in fact living off benefits in ur 2 bedroom house, fuck off home u sad cunt. Liverpool will easily get beaten by Milan, they are amazing compared to Liverpool. There's one titel you cant get, and is ur most wanted of all, THE PREMEIERSHIP NOW FUCK OFF U TWAT!</div>

Your the sad cunt getting all stressy over this, baby baby..baby..baby..baby want ya bottle?

6. Mikomi

Mikomi DYC &lt;O&gt; Korean Devil &lt;O&gt;

I'm a baby look at the way you talk, you silly little child. This is really for mature people only so you should really FUCK OFF! I bet ur a sad gormo, in need for some nookie but your too much of a twat and a gorm to get one, sad cunt, yes YOU!

7. GoGoSolano

GoGoSolano DYC Trialist

I live near Brighton so it is mega hard for me to get to Newcastle, I only been to 2 games this year. Away at Pompey and Away at Charlton.

Do you support Villa or Tottenham? I can get you season tickets in the business suite next year.