Who do you guys think the Hawks will draft in first round?

Discussion in 'Atlanta Hawks' started by MLibid, Apr 9, 2007.

1. MLibid

MLibid BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrizzFanTaylor @ Jun 27 2007, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If you had been paying attention, our Blazers talk had a lot to do with a Hawk's pick trade.</div>These posts do not have ANYTHING to do with the Hawks...<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrizzFanTaylor @ Jun 25 2007, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Blazers are OK at SF. I don't see what everyone's deal is. They have 2 young players with potential there, and bringing in another SF will only limit them.I like this lineup for the Blazers more than that one.C- OdenPF- AldridgeSF - Webster/OutlawSG- RoyPG-ConleyThat will help team chemistry a lot I feel too. Oden and Conley are used to winning with each other, having never lost a home game since 4th grade. If you have the chance to draft both of them, I feel it's almost a no brainer. Webster is still young and has potential. Give him a chance to develop some more. Same with Outlaw too. Last season, they combined gave the Blazers a solid 17 ppg along with a lot of atheticism. Why pass on the chance to get a dominating C-PG combo with the looks of Duncan and Parker.</div><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bladow @ Jun 25 2007, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>But that doesn't solve the problem with the #3 position. I think Sergio Rodriguez and possible signing of Steve Blake would allow them to draft a 3 with nice defensive skills like Brewer. You could also maybe see Chauncy Billups being talked about too but that would probably be a long shot for the Blazers.That would be a solid Blazer lineupOdenAldridgeBrewerRoySergio/Blake</div>

2. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

It had to do with why the Blazers would trade for the Hawks pick, so yeah, in a way it did. But this is a stupid argument...