Who is getting fired?

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by vikingfan, Dec 18, 2003.

1. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

A lot of teams should consider firing their coaches at the end of the season. We already know about these two:

Jim Fassel
    Dan Reeves

Who else will be gone?

Dave Wannstedt
    Dave McGinnis
    Gregg Williams

I also think Bill Cowher needs to start getting uncomforatable in Pittsburg as well as Bill Callahan.

2. nfl-forums

nfl-forums nfl-*****s member

I'm hoping that the Lions see the light and shitcan that asshole loser faggot Matt Millen.

3. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Hey millen why don't you tell us how you really feel.

4. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

HA! I think we should send him to our old site. Let the moderators have fun with that. It's nice to see people speak their mind.

5. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Steelerfan_2003 wrote:

HA! I think we should send him to our old site. Let the moderators have fun with that. It's nice to see people speak their mind.
    </div>

very nice!!! but i think erickson will be, he took that Div. Champ team to the crapper

6. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>DAWK_VADER wrote:
    very nice!!! but i think erickson will be, he took that Div. Champ team to the crapper
    </div>

Give Erickson one more year...I'd say he's done except for the fact that he has only had one year as a head coach. I really don't think next year will be much better, but you can't change coaches once a year.

7. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Wannstedt out the door....

McGinnis in Arizona should quit and find a better job, he deserves better....

Im not an erickson fan, but its too early to fire him....

Gregg Williams is likely done after the year.....

and Millen should be fired, not because of what he said, because the team has been so bad!

8. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

No one's mentioned Jauron yet. I hope he gets to keep his job... I think he deserves one more year with Grossman and all of these young guys that are stepping up. I think injuries and bad luck were mostly to blame for this year's Bears season.

Erickson...I don't know why the Niners hired him in the first place. Has the guy EVER won?

Wannstedt...I can see why Miami's fed up, but I'd like to see him go to Arizona and see if he can take them from nothing to something. I'd like to see him coach where there are low expectations. I think he's a better coach than most give him credit for being.

Gregg Williams...he can blame Bledsoe for losing his job. Did you see the offensive linemen yesterday getting mad because Bledsoe holds the ball too long? That'll teach 'em to keep Peerless Price around. [​IMG]

Matt Millen...again...who thought it would be a good idea to take an announcer and make him a GM? That guy's always been a moron. He was a lousy announcer and he's a worse GM. Good riddance.

9. LSUpackfan

LSUpackfan nfl-*****s member

If Holmgren gets canned, what are the odds that Erickson is removed and Holmgren ends up in SF?? I think they're pretty good, but SEA has to miss the playoffs for it to happen.