Politics Who is the best Republican president between Donald Trump and Abraham Lincoln?

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by yankeesince59, Dec 1, 2019.

1. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

Mom has a Maine Coon Cat (sp ?)...beautiful feline...and a Huge SOB.

And yeah, from what I understand, whenever a can bring a bird, mouse, etc. home to you in their minds they see it as a "gift".

2. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    or their way of saying "hey fuck face, feed me more so I don't have to find this food"...

3. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    My parents lived in a very nice neighborhood and their cats would bring home birds, mice and snakes. They had a cat and a very large German shepard. The dog would chase a racoon up a tree and the cat would go up the tree to get the racoon. The cat always lost. One time the cat got a huge gash in it's side and was missing an upper fang. The cat didn't seem to mind. We had to take it to the Vet because it was so badly hurt. Should have had it neutered.

4. yankeesince59

lol...Yeah, well, that's pretty much a cat's mentality. They will let you know when they seek affection, when they are hungry, etc.

Leaving a "gift" is also their way of saying, "Hey, just so you'll know, I've endured a million years of evolution without your help."

The fact of the matter is that no one "owns" a cat.

5. yankeesince59

When I was about 10 I "found" a baby raccoon in the woods...took it home and talked Mom into letting me keep him...they pretty much eat anything. But anyway the coon was so much fun as a pet, for awhile. As he became about a year old or so, he suddenly became a mean SOB...and trust me, their bite hurts like hell...Mom made me get rid of him.

I was devastated, well until I later brought home a baby squirrel...lol...same results. Those SOBs can really bite...they're essentially tree rats.

6. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    My father had a pet flying squirrel in Alabama as a boy. He recalled stepping out the back door after dinner and the flying squirrel would leap out of a tree and land on his shoulder. The family cat had no need for dinner one night and my father's pet squirrel disappeared the same time.

7. yankeesince59

Damnit !

I was sure that it was Bullwinkle that killed Rocky...but you're telling me that it was a cat?

I'm confused now, I know Bullwinkle killed someone......ahhh, maybe it was Epstein. :bgrin: