Politics Who says trump can't get the Latino vote?

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by magnifier661, Sep 18, 2015.

1. JFizzleRaider

JFizzleRaider Sad Panda Global Moderator

That's ok as long as you stay in the vag with them. Rumor has it Latino men like the butt play

magnifier661 likes this.
  2. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

fixed that for you.

JFizzleRaider likes this.
  3. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-trump-driving-latinos-seek-citizenship-vote/

GUTIÉRREZ: TRUMP DRIVING LATINOS TO SEEK CITIZENSHIP TO VOTE
    [​IMG]

The day following the second GOP presidential debate Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-IL) again railed against Donald Trump for his comments on immigration, saying they are inspiring immigrants to apply for citizenship.

“That’s right, apply for citizenship and you can vote for whoever you want to vote for, and you could even vote against the guy who called your whole ethnic group rapists, murderers and drug-dealers,” Gutiérrez said in a speech Thursday on the House floor.

“That kind of ugly, un-American attack is moving people to apply for citizenship and moving citizens to become voters,” he added.

The Illinois lawmaker has been among Trump’s most vocal critics in Congress, frequently taking to the House floor to condemn the GOP frontrunner for his positions on immigration and statements about criminal immigrants.

Thursday, Gutiérrez argued that Trump’s “racism” is leading immigrants to seek out his office’s assistance in apply for citizenship and registering to vote.

“Appeals to racism and immigrant bashing are creating a predictable backlash in the neighborhoods of my district in Chicago,” he said.

“People are calling and coming into my office asking what they can do to push back and very specifically, those who are not yet citizens are asking how to become citizens and those who have not registered to vote are asking how to get that done,” Gutiérrez added.

On Saturday, the congressman is slated to hold a workshop at the Instituto del Progreso Latino to offer immigrants help in understanding and applying for citizenship.

He noted that to date his office has assisted more than 50,000 people become U.S. citizens.

And, for those immigrants worried about the cost of citizenship, Gutiérrez stressed that they could apply for a fee waiver to become a citizen for free.

“Not only will we help people understand the process, we will help them figure out if they qualify for fee waivers so that the $680 application fee that people have to pay is not a barrier,” he said.

Gutiérrez’s call for immigrants to become citizens and vote against Trump and the Republican Party coincides with the Obama administration’s launch of a new campaign to encourage the 8.8 eligible legal permanent residents in the U.S. to become citizens.

“I am looking forward to meeting the hundreds of people who will be working towards their citizenship this Saturday in Chicago,” Gutiérrez concluded Thursday. “The way we respond to racism is voting and in Latino and immigrant communities, we are getting that message loud and clear.”

4. EL PRESIDENTE

Haha. Great, you know what's going to happen? People will see how fucking hard all these illegals are making it for the rest of any immigrant to get to this country the right way and they'll be anti-illegal soon enough.

Illegals are basically people cutting in line. Wait in line like the rest of us, son.

5. magnifier661

I think people up North don't see the real problems of immigration. SoCal is a shithole filled with illegals

6. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla Well-Known Member

In what ways are illegals making SoCal a shithole? Just wondering.

7. BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94

BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 AWOL

Lol inb4 someone says "we're a land started by and for immigrants" as if that has any real significance today when in comes to ILLEGAL immigration. We also once had slavery in our country and women couldnt vote till what just under 100 years ago? Should we also be okay with that now?

8. Fez Hammersticks

Fez Hammersticks スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Phone Psychic
    You can't weed out the bad from the good. What Trump says he wants to do is impossible. But stuff like this isn't uncommon -- this happened this summer in Montana by a legal 'DREAMer':

9. magnifier661

Well here's one example.

My friend was just rear ended by an illegal without car insurance. Who does he sue?

10. EL PRESIDENTE

The public schools are like 75% latino now. Kids who can barely speak English are slowing down the learning. Basically its go pay 10 grand for public school or end up in a shitty ass school. Then the next representative ethnicity are blacks and they get in fights with the Latinos. So that's that.

The illegals that come here are generally people who are poor/uneducated but able bodied or they don't have the education or financial resources to do it legally. Basically, they are lower class working people. They live in shanty towns, huts, and impoverished areas. They live in poor dilapidated neighborhoods in Mexico and they come with no money. The areas they end up settling in in the US eventually end up being like what they left behind because that's all they know and that's how they live.

magnifier661 likes this.
  11. BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94

BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 AWOL

The car dealership/previous owner that sold a car to an illegal immigrant

12. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Kind a cool what Trump wants to give away. Jobs! Damn! I like that, beat the hell out of Phones and food stamps.

13. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Geez! I had no idea it would be that way.

14. Fez Hammersticks

Fez Hammersticks スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Phone Psychic
    Reminds me of the fight scene in Wassup Rockers.

15. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    I don't see a witch hunt or any kind of hunt. Put the pressure on employers, it is illlegal to hire non green card non residents. I think they go home pronto.

16. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

Mags, are your servants illegals?

17. magnifier661

No. They can't be illegals because the company they work for is licensed and must have every employee's SS

18. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

No one, that's why you have insurance.

The illegal should be cited and IMO deported for driving without a license and insurance but I don't see anything to sue the guy over. Maybe the deductible.

magnifier661 likes this.
  19. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Illegals use stolen SS numbers all the time. I've seen credit reports where when you enter the SS# it brought up over 60 different names. I could still get them a car loan, lol.

magnifier661 likes this.
  20. riverman

riverman Writing Team

according to Trump, he sues the Mexican government

magnifier661 likes this.