Who will win the BCS Championship?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MVPBaller, May 7, 2006.

1. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpEnCerGfX @ May 8 2006, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Damn, West Virginia is looking good.But with the reign of teams like Ohio State, Southern California, Texas, Miami, etc. lately, it will be strange to see anyone who isn't one of them in there.Notre Dame and West Virginia sure is looking like a strong possibility though.</div>Ohio State - Lost most of their D.So. Cal. - Lost most of their O.Texas - Lost their best players on both sides of the ball.Miami - Lost half their defensive starters, both OT's, and best WR.Notre Dame, WVU, Boston College, Florida... those are the teams that didn't lose much and were good last year. FSU filled all it's losses through top level recruits, so they have the frosh to fill in, watch out for them out of the ACC.

2. Hypnotic

Hypnotic NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I think WVU should be a top 10 team at least the next 2-3 years. Our team is 75% sophmores and freshman/redshirt.

3. Ohio Steeler

Ohio Steeler NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I think we might see another show down in the desert Miami vs OSU

4. Hypnotic

Hypnotic NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ohio Steeler @ May 10 2006, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think we might see another show down in the desert Miami vs OSU</div>Meh...