Who Would Be 1st?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Memphology, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Big Smitty

Big Smitty BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Apr 8 2007, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>76'ers: Acie Law- I really think that they need a PG/SG and he is the best one available IMO. They could go for Corey Brewer, but I just love Acie's game.</div>Nah, we need a PF more than anything..it'd more likely be Jianlian or Horford(if we're lucky and he falls to us.)

2. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Apr 8 2007, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't see why the Celtics would do this. They are already developing Al Jefferson at the PF spot and it would be frustrating to have to develop two players at the same position. If Durant isn't available I can only see them taking a center to start over Perkins.</div>Al Jefferson is capable of playing Center though. Or we could move Yi to center, but that wouldn't really bad THAT great.

3. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AiRuPtHeRe? @ Apr 9 2007, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Al Jefferson is capable of playing Center though. Or we could move Yi to center, but that wouldn't really bad THAT great.</div>
    Moving Jianlin to center could work for the Celtics squad but having a dominant bigman with a bit more strength would help Boston out more. I'm not sure that Jianlin at 220 pounds can defend the centers in the NBA. I'd say they go for Roy Hibbert, talented big man who works hard. Would be a very nice pickup to start over Kendrick Perkins. I think Boston could benefit from having a big dominant front court of Al Jefferson and Roy Hibbert. Would create crazy matchup problems for some of the smaller squads.

4. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Yeah, I don't think the Sixers will take a PG. They have Andre Miller, as their starting PG, who's doing a great job since the Denver-Philadelphia trade. Kevin Ollie as a solid backup, and Louis Williams slowly developing. They're ok at the PG spot. They need a PF badly.. Steven Hunter should not be starting.

5. Hoosier4life

Hoosier4life BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Apr 8 2007, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Bucks: Charlie Villanueva proved not to be the greatest answer to that 3/4 spot for the Bucks. They will probabely draft Joakim Noah in that spot to hopefully do what Villanueva was supposed to do.</div>Joakim Noah? He doesn't even deserve to be a lottery pick. All he is a guy that adds energy, hustle and good defense. He lacks enough of an offensive game to score on anything other than garbage putbacks and free throws in the NBA.