Zombie Who would you trade????

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by jbbBlaze, Dec 1, 2003.

1. jbbBlaze

jbbBlaze JBB JustBBall Member

Whats up..Im a newbie but a Blazers fan..i just want to know who you would trade..especially at point Guard..i just aint feelin Stoudamire and Mclnnis..i know they have 25 ppp between them but surely we could trade and find a YOUNG point that could drop 15 mybe 20 a game if givin the chance..someone like Crawford or Willams at Chicago??..they lookin for vets so why not??..I have nba live and Im 14 and 19 so im going to make a trade even if we dont LOL..someone get back at me and let me know your thoughts on the point trade or any trade you think we need...PEACE

2. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Blaze:</div><div class="quote_post">Whats up..Im a newbie but a Blazers fan..i just want to know who you would trade..especially at point Guard..i just aint feelin Stoudamire and Mclnnis..i know they have 25 ppp between them but surely we could trade and find a YOUNG point that could drop 15 mybe 20 a game if givin the chance..someone like Crawford or Willams at Chicago??..they lookin for vets so why not??..I have nba live and Im 14 and 19 so im going to make a trade even if we dont LOL..someone get back at me and let me know your thoughts on the point trade or any trade you think we need...PEACE</div>

Chicago needs vets. We just acquired Antonio Davis and Jerome Williams.

Good luck getting Crawford. What could you offer? Randolph? Not likely. Portland wants to keep him. Woods? Sure, we could use a wing man with an outside shot. But would it be enough to make a deal, I am not sure.

Anderson? Nope. The Bulls dont need an overpaid player who gets hurt too easily, we already have one in Robinson.

Stoudamire? No freakin' way. You don't want him, and we sure as hell don't either.

McInnis? No. If you are looking for an upgrade, why would we want to downgrade?

Outlaw? Too raw. We dont need more development types.

The closest thing would be Wells. But he is a headcase. And we just got rid of one(Rose). I am not sure we'd be willing to take on another.

I just don't think Portland and Chicago would be good trading partners.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Welcome Blaze hope you stick around and continue to post.A team that could do the Blazers some good would be to trade for a center or a point guard.As good as Stoudmaire is playing I would rather have a pure PG or a shooting guard that can score in bunches as Damon can be very inconsistant.Jamal Crawford and Marcus Fizer would really help the Blazers in my opinion.That would mean parting ways with Bonzi Wells.

If Derek Anderson can't fill the gap left by Wells then Crawford could also slide to the shooting guard spot as really he can play both spots on the floor.Although as Vintage mentioned Wells isn't the kind of character the Bulls are looking for right now.Other options would be trying to make a trade with the Cavs.Zydrunas Ilgauskas would be a good option at the center spot..Blazers would have size there and an improvement on Dale Davis.The frontline of Wallace,Randolph and Ilgauskas could be pretty damn dangerous.

4. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

Blaze, you just made my day. It's great to see another Blazer fan, and I hope you will post here frequently.

Anyway, I would think about getting rid of DA and the Nanny Stopper. Derek Anderson is a great player, who has the potential to score 15ppg, but doesn't fit in with our lineup.

Patterson is a board-grabbing, defensive minded, put-back style player. He would fit best on a team LIKE detroit or San Antonio that isn't know for their offense. Patterson could be a potential 6th man, but frankly I don't see any teams that would benefit from having either of these guys.

Maybe the Celtics....

5. jbbBlaze

Shout out to the Bazers fan 76 and the cats just droppin there opinions (allnet vintage)..Ok what about this...Wells trade value be low right now but he can still play the game so what about Crawford Fizer and Robinson for Wells Stoudmaire and Patterson...is that too much or am i just dreamin..whatever..I WANT CRAWFORD or a young PG and a outside shooter..what about Des Mason?..damn a really just want some fresh faces to give us that extra push (in the playoffs) or future playoffs...1

6. Trail_Blazer76

Desmond Mason is too raw, needs to improve that J. And I don't think we can afford to trade Bonzi just yet. Your trades are well thought out, but I'm not sure how well those players would fit in Portland.

People say that we lack chemistry, which isn't true at all. If you think about it, misbehavior is a form of chemistry in itself. If we brought in players who were unwilling to take part in Sheed's and Damon's antics, it might cause problems on the court.

7. jbbBlaze

76 what players would you like to see?..IF ANY..you listed the players you wouldnt mind leaving but if you could see new faces who would they be..i think Mason would play more than Anderson..thats just me tho..1

8. Trail_Blazer76

I think that we need to get a mediocre pg with some potential. I'm thinking some of like Shammond Williams, or of that caliber. I would love to see DMase on our team, but I've never been of fan of JRich/RJ-style players. We don't need people who can dunk or receive passes from a fast break, we need better jump shooting.

9. jbbBlaze

I can dig it..we goin to be back and forth talkin bout the Blazers till the season is over and i look forward to it..peace

10. Sinobas

Sinobas Banned User BANNED

I totally agree.

theprunetang likes this.
  11. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

What's with all the bumping of threads from 10+ years ago?

theprunetang likes this.
  12. Sinobas

Sinobas Banned User BANNED

I'm just copying other people.

theprunetang likes this.
  13. theprunetang

theprunetang Shaedon "Deadly Nightshade" Sharpe is HIM

I only did it to make fun of Orion. I wouldn't quite call it a pattern at this point. And Orion got the joke, so it is pretty much over. It is the slow part of the season. What do you expect?

Orion Bailey likes this.
  14. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

I'm tempted to wreck this board with dirty old threads....

15. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

Someone should at least bump the oldest thread here.