Whoa, there is a method to his madness

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by twolvefan11, Jun 27, 2003.

1. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

then what are you complain bout man... :roll:

2. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

well if we drafted lampe, right when he came, i think he would be better than ebi at that time

3. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

did I not just say why they avoided Lampe... TWolves are starved for money as it is... why the hell would you want to draft a guy whos current team wants a big buy out... are were doin here is running around in circles man... look deeper than the surface man...

4. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "twolvefan11":</div><div class="quote_post">Anthony Peeler and Joe Smith may be dealt tonight to Milwaukee for Ervin Johnson and Sam Cassell. The salaries on this trade come up only $400,000 apart, which will work within the guidelines of the CBA. With the Bucks drafting T.J. Ford tonight in the first round, Cassell has now become very expendable. [​IMG]</div>

i heard that on the news. i was kinda surprised. but it figures. bucks dont' need 3 PG's

5. twolvefan11

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">did I not just say why they avoided Lampe... TWolves are starved for money as it is... why the hell would you want to draft a guy whos current team wants a big buy out... are were doin here is running around in circles man... look deeper than the surface man...</div>

im not saying that ebi was a bad draft pick, but im just saying howard or lampe could have been better

6. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

i just told you 3 times the TWolves did not take Lampe and why it would have been bad... im not going to tell you again...

7. twolvefan11

ok, fine, howard still would have been a better choice, its just my opinion