Who'll Be Relegated?

Discussion in 'England' started by MrPink, Nov 8, 2006.

1. MrPink

MrPink DYC Gunner

It would be a big surprise if Newcastle was relegated but I can't see them go down and I wouldn't like to. Likewise Charlton.

I think Sheffield and Watford will go down and I'm certain about Watford. The third team to go down isn't easy to name. Before the season started I was quite sure it would be Everton but right now I think about Middlesbrough or Blackburn.

What are your thoughts?

Greets,
    MrPink

2. fatfrank

fatfrank DYC 1st team Reserves

Hopfully West Ham, cannot stand the club or the fans. Watford look like they will be aswell as Sheffield - I just can't see those two clubs picking much points up after Christmas.

3. MrPink

MrPink DYC Gunner

Yeah I'd love to see West Ham going down but I can't see it happen. Mascherano and Tevez are two great players even though they might be overrated.

Greets,
    MrPink

4. krustie

krustie DYC 1st team Reserves

Teves and Mascherano will be gone come January, they're playing complete s*** under West Ham.

5. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

Cannot begin to tell you how much I dislike West Ham, I'd love to see them go down again. Aslong as they go I'll be happy however if Newcastle don't pull their pants up and stop getting arseraped they could be joining them.