Who's the third best in this class?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by iversonfan268, Dec 21, 2006.

1. grizz101

grizz101 BBW Member

Re: Who's the third best in this class?

Young has been too raw in college, he should wait till 08Wright said he was going in 08 over the summer, but you never knowNoah..hell Al Horford is better than him, he's overrated, he's really only an average player, he's gonna be a bustBrandon Wright is the 3rd best player in this draft.....as of now.

2. wade2shaq93

wade2shaq93 BBW Elite Member

If Brandan Wright can add some muscle he can be an elite forward in the league. With his long arms he would be a great rebounder and shotblocker. He could turn out to be a Shawn marion type player in the NBA once he develops fully. Crittenton will probably be a great NBA PG because of his size and athleticism but I dont think he is 3rd best. He needs a better outside game if he is gonna be an elite guard in the game.Joakim Noah doesn't suck for all you haters out there. He wont be a great player in the NBA but a good role player he will be. He has a great passion for the game and that is not something you find everyday. If he and his coaches are not satisfied with what they see in him I have all the confidence in the world that he will go to the gym and work on his game, thats why I dont think he will be a bad NBA player.Young needs to stay one more year, he is a great player but he needs to stay atleast one more year to get ready for the pros. Entering the draft prematurelycould really screw this guy up.

3. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

I don't know much about Brandan Wright, but he is 3rd best right now I think.

4. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LBJ @ Dec 23 2006, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Joakim Noah. The Gators are primed for another big March run.</div>Doesn't necessarily mean he is the 3rd best. I don't think he is, definitely Brandan Wright for me, guys is so athletic and will be better if he can buff up a little.

5. moriah33

moriah33 BBW Member

Id say Daquan Cook.