Who's your favorite King? and Why?

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by yangyang42, Jan 22, 2004.

1. MAEV

MAEV JBB JustBBall Member

Peja...because I am from Greece and he used to play at Greece for a couple of years..he even got the Greek citizenship (and second nationality).

FORZA PEJA!

2. yangyang42

yangyang42 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mydi619:</div><div class="quote_post">yeah i live in chicago which is not as close to sacramento as davis is... hehe, but i am a huge bibby fan here. i like it that way though... but you should definitely try to meet him... and whoever you are that knows him... can you get an autograph and send it to me??</div>

Speaking of Autograph... I bought a bibby auto from ebay a while back. I dunno... but do any of u know... does he sign "BM"... 'cuz that's the way it is on the autographed picture. I dunno, I just hope it's really his signiture, and not some fake crap.

I'm going to my first Kings game on March 21st! Kings vs. Rockets. Hopefully, I'll be able to get there early, and get to meet some players.

GOOO KINGS!!

3. jbbCourtVision

jbbCourtVision JBB JustBBall Member

Peja. This guy is cooler than being cool...which would be ice cold.

4. mydi619

mydi619 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting yangyang42:</div><div class="quote_post">Speaking of Autograph... I bought a bibby auto from ebay a while back. I dunno... but do any of u know... does he sign "BM"... 'cuz that's the way it is on the autographed picture. I dunno, I just hope it's really his signiture, and not some fake crap.

I'm going to my first Kings game on March 21st! Kings vs. Rockets. Hopefully, I'll be able to get there early, and get to meet some players.

GOOO KINGS!!</div>

BM? i know he signs his initials but i thought it would be MB... dont ya think... check on his website i think he has a pic of him signed on it... funny though... kinda like bowel movement... ho well!

5. Mez

Mez JBB JustBBall Member

I remember back in the day where Webber actually was the signature player of the Kings. Like someone said earlier the Kings are a team and don't really have a "best player" or anything, but just kinda felt weird reading all the posts and only having one guy say Webb is his favorite player. I guess all those injuries cost him? Paja is my favorite King btw.

6. Linkin

Linkin JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Phreeze:</div><div class="quote_post">I remember back in the day where Webber actually was the signature player of the Kings. Like someone said earlier the Kings are a team and don't really have a "best player" or anything, but just kinda felt weird reading all the posts and only having one guy say Webb is his favorite player. I guess all those injuries cost him? Paja is my favorite King btw.</div>

I am surprised that alot of people don't even mention C-WEBB.He revived the Kings when they were losing.He did so much for the Kings.I know Peja is a great player too but how can you forget C-webb?You guys must have forgotten about him since he got injured.And Peja And Chris are my fav Kings players.

7. mydi619

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Just-Magic:</div><div class="quote_post">I am surprised that alot of people don't even mention C-WEBB.He revived the Kings when they were losing.He did so much for the Kings.I know Peja is a great player too but how can you forget C-webb?You guys must have forgotten about him since he got injured.And Peja And Chris are my fav Kings players.</div>

yeah c-webb is a really good player, but thats like the obvious choice, you dont choose him cuz everyone else likes him... sorta like how everyone says their fave player is MJ just because they don't know any other players... so you try to be different and choose someone like peja or bibby even though webber's style of play may be your favorite... like i notice i tend to choose the less commercialized players and/ or team. but webber's cool too... bibby's getting more commercialized.. i need a new player, so i choose hinrich (not many people know him yet... and i like it that way)... sorry if i was a bit confusing.

8. mrbreak

mrbreak JBB JustBBall Member

peja...
    because he's cash from everywhere, and he can take it to the rim.

9. nkwu

nkwu JBB shoehead

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting CourtVision:</div><div class="quote_post">Peja. This guy is cooler than being cool...which would be ice cold.</div>
    <font size="1"><font color="RoyalBlue">Alright, Alright,Alright, Alright,Alright, Alright,Alright...</font></font>

AMEN!!!

10. shankyoass

shankyoass Ceci n'est pas une pipe.

i think all the players on the kings suck. except brad miller

11. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    I love Chris Webber. He's just forgotten this season but he is the King's leader. Forget Vlade, Chris is the one who says it and does it.

12. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting jtam101:</div><div class="quote_post">i think all the players on the kings suck. except brad miller</div>

Oh really? I wonder how the Kings got the best record in the NBA?

13. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">Oh really? I wonder how the Kings got the best record in the NBA?</div>
    You actually took him word for word? He's just a hater because your Kings gave the Mavs 115 dunks and layups two seasons ago. And anyone knows had Webber not been injured, the Mavs woulda been kicked last season as well. [​IMG]

14. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

^ exactly

15. mustafa_shakur

mustafa_shakur JBB JustBBall Member

How about some love for Doug?

16. T Streets

T Streets JBB JustBBall Member

My favorite king would have to be Mike Bibby? He's money from Mid-range
    uses his picks well. and in my opinion one of the top guards in the league.
    But in a close second comes Peja. Last year he stuck to the outside game but this year he has began to use his picks for something more than just shooting that's right Peja has became a slasher/shooter what a Killer combo!!!

17. Kobe Krazy

Kobe Krazy JBB JustBBall Member

Peja.... by far...
    And Peja is a better player then Chris Webb... although I won't deny that Chris Webber has done more for the team... so far...

18. mydi619

Mine is Bibby. But has he changed, he no longer seems like that nice, down to earth player now. What do you guys think? I noticed he's a bit more show-offy... or maybe its just me.

19. Cal94720

Cal94720 JBB JustBBall Member

C-Webb's got great game and a million dollar smile. People used to say that he's not "hard" or a crunch time player but he showed otherwise last year. If he can stay healthy...

Peja is a great shooter but I think he's overrated. He plays well off screens but he's going to need to get open more against big time teams in the playoffs. Fox, Bowen and even Spree seem to be able to smother him pretty well.

Vlade is underrated. 3 packs a day and he can still put up triple doubles. His passing is insane.

20. adiii

adiii JBB JustBBall Member

I love all the kings, they would be my favorite team, but i have to support the home team. My favs are Bibby, Divac, and of course Webber.. I love watching Bibby, it was just awesome when he took over the game against the lakers. Webber is the BEST player on that team, i like peja, but Chris will be their go to guy, and Divac i like the way he talks and acts <--He's too cool to be on this list..