Who's your favorite King? and Why?

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by yangyang42, Jan 22, 2004.

1. mydi619

mydi619 JBB JustBBall Member

My favorite would have to be Mike Bibby. I'm so upset that I didnt get to watch the game last night becasue I fell asleep. I did record it though but becasue of my bad luck, only a few minutesd got recorded. It sounded really good though. I hope these two teams meet again in the playoffs and Bibby shines, as usual against them.

2. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

Tony Massenburg is one of the 1,000 reasons I love this game! LOL

3. Cal94720

Cal94720 JBB JustBBall Member

1,000 reasons... One for every team he's played for, lol.

GREAT SIG! Every time I think I can't stand Walton, he sputters a gem like that and has me on the floor.

4. mydi619

mydi619 JBB JustBBall Member

I wonder if those actors and actresses and whatever who mention some of the reasons to love the game really love basketball. Like I was doubting Hilary Duff and Mandy Moore... maybe even Jessica Simpson, I know Nick does though. I believe the Queer eye guys too.

5. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Cal94720:</div><div class="quote_post">1,000 reasons... One for every team he's played for, lol. </div> [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">GREAT SIG! Every time I think I can't stand Walton, he sputters a gem like that and has me on the floor.</div>

I know. Even though I hate Bill Walton in most aspects, sometimes he is just sooo goofy that he forces you to laugh. I dunno what it is, but the guy is a nut!

6. Streetball2k5

Streetball2k5 JBB JustBBall Member

Peja because he can shoot out the lights. 2nd Bibby cuz hes my Idol ;D

7. Jumpman

Jumpman And Your Nominees Are...

Mitch Richmond, even though he wasn't that good. Or it would be Peja I just love those clutch threes that he shoots.

8. E-bro92

E-bro92 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Phreeze:</div><div class="quote_post">I remember back in the day where Webber actually was the signature player of the Kings. Like someone said earlier the Kings are a team and don't really have a "best player" or anything, but just kinda felt weird reading all the posts and only having one guy say Webb is his favorite player. I guess all those injuries cost him? Paja is my favorite King btw.</div>

who the hell is Paja? [​IMG] by having signiture players u mean like the lakers? theres shaq, kobe, old people and a bunch of scrubs.

9. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

I Like all of the Kings players myself,

But if i'd have a choice of my favorite Kings players

Gotta Go with Mike Bibby,Peja,and Webber...The 3 players i mentioned seem to give the Kings the Momentium to Play,and these guys seem to have the best skill's on the squad...Just my opinon

10. Bez Koske

Bez Koske JBB JustBBall Member

Peja and Bobby but Peja takes it by an inch.

11. LakerBabyGirl8

LakerBabyGirl8 JBB JustBBall Member

to the one person who asked, yeah mike signs his name BM. i got his autograph so u didnt get ripped off
    i personally hate the kings especially bibby but i have love for peja. he's a great shooter and a really sweet guy. gotta love him.
    i dont like bibby cuz i think hes too cocky. someone in a previous post mentioned he changed. i think he did, he let the fame get to him.

12. Bez Koske

^Bibby too cocky? I beg to differ. I can name numerous players cockier than him. The whole Lakers team included.

13. LakerBabyGirl8

yes, but the lakers have reason to be cocky. 3 rings as opposed to 0

14. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting LakerBabyGirl8:</div><div class="quote_post">yes, but the lakers have reason to be cocky. 3 rings as opposed to 0</div>

Say what you want,about the Kings,but bibby isn't what i call cocky...if you wanna talk about who's cocky,Allen Iverson,and maybe Webber,but i don't see how you would percieve Bibby as cocky...care to explain yourself??

15. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

My favorite would be Doug Christie. The guy does so much for this team and doesn't get the recognition he deserves. ONe of the only players that is defensive minded and he creates TOs and gets his team easy baskets. The guy is a gamer.

16. Bez Koske

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting LakerBabyGirl8:</div><div class="quote_post">yes, but the lakers have reason to be cocky. 3 rings as opposed to 0</div>
    so you don't like Bibby because he is cocky, but you don't have a problem with the Lakers being cocky?

17. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Yugoslavia:</div><div class="quote_post">so you don't like Bibby because he is cocky, but you don't have a problem with the Lakers being cocky?</div>
    Doesn't make much sense does it? They never do. :mrgreen:

18. jbbSkip

jbbSkip JBB JustBBall Member

Doesnt Christie look like he got cancer or some <strike>sh!t</strike>? Everybody's sayin that now. :mrgreen: Good player though.

My favorite, gotta be a tie between Bibby and Webber.

Bibby's underrated, no matter what anyone says, he's way too underrated, he deserves to be an all-star. Webber, on the other hand, although many people find him overrated, I love his plays regardless. Great passin skills, good shootin, and just fun to watch overall... his charisma on the court is amazing too.

19. LakerBabyGirl8

i dont like the lakers cuz their cocky. i like them cuz they got mad skills. i just dont like bibby's attitude. i dont see the lakers as being cocky. AI- yes

20. Bez Koske

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting LakerBabyGirl8:</div><div class="quote_post">i dont like the lakers cuz their cocky. i like them cuz they got mad skills. i just dont like bibby's attitude. i dont see the lakers as being cocky. AI- yes</div>
    You're contradicting yourself. In the previous post, you admitted that the Lakers were cocky, now you're denying it. The Kings got mad skills too [​IMG]. Now, tell me what kind of attitude does Bibby have?