OT Why Never Trumpers Should Bet on DeSantis Now

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by ABM, Nov 23, 2021.

1. calvin natt

calvin natt Confeve

World would be so much better without any religions whatsoever.

theprunetang likes this.
  2. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

They are gay and not Christian so they deserve to be murdered and burn in hell.

3. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Yeah, that's pretty fucked up.

4. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

But... but... but... something something... liberal media... egg... faces, oh god it's on their faces...

RR7 and julius like this.
  5. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

I go through a lot of eggs making Thanksgiving dinner but none end up on my face.
    But I am just a hellbound Jewish lesbian. What do I know?

6. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    You needed a "hyuck" and a "garsh, I was just asking questions"

RR7 likes this.
  7. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

***IMAGINE***

Phatguysrule likes this.
  8. yankeesince59

Not sure if it has been mentioned or not but Trump actually nailed it awhile back when he dubbed DeSantis as "Ron DeSanctimonious".

9. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Having banned teaching about racism or Nazi Holocaust, and prohibited libraries from carrying any books about sexuality, and passing don't say gay, DeSantis has turned his attention to revenge. His supporters on school boards are firing school superintendents who had the gall to tell students to wear masks.
    And he is "writing" a book titled The Courage to be Free.
    Free to ban books. Free to arrest parents who take their children to drag queen story hour. Free to arrest people for voting. Free to get Covid.

10. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Teachers in Florida are unsure if they are allowed to hold Hanukkah celebrations. The don't say gay law doesn't just prohibit saying gay. It lists what is allowed in Florida schools. And Hanukkah is not included.

SlyPokerDog and Chris Craig like this.
  11. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Probable a firable and jailed offense there.

theprunetang likes this.
  12. riverman

riverman Writing Team

For starters I'd have to say, you know how to make a kick ass Thanksgiving spread and rumor is your cookies are coveted around here!

13. SlyPokerDog

14. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

I can't gloat about anyone's suicide. But author of don't say gay law forced to resign over corruption. Another investigated for sex crimes. Sounds like some very fine people.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  15. SlyPokerDog

I-TEAM: High-profile political donor, who was found dead Thursday, had access card to JSO headquarters

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The News4JAX I-TEAM is digging deeper into the death of a high-profile political donor connected to top local and state GOP politicians like Gov. Ron DeSantis and Mayor Lenny Curry.

Kent Stermon, 50, was found dead in the parking lot of the Mayport Post Office Thursday night. Foul play is not suspected in his death, police said.

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office confirmed Stermon was the subject of an “active investigation” that started a few weeks before his death, and News4JAX learned from several sources that the investigation involved sexual misconduct allegations.

The I-TEAM has since confirmed that Stermon, who was not employed by the Sheriff’s Office, was given an access card to JSO headquarters for the past five years -- at the same time, he was donating thousands to GOP candidates, including former Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams.

Among his donations to GOP candidates:

• Gov. Ron DeSantis received $6,000 from Stermon, $3,000 from his wife and $53,000 from his political action committee
    • Lenny Curry’s 2019 campaign received $1,000 from Stermon and $1,000 from his wife
    • Williams received $12,500 for his election campaign committee
    • Sheriff T.K. Waters received $12,500 for his election campaign committee
    • Rep. John Rutherford received $16,800 from Stermon’s Total Military Management company
    According to a log from JSO obtained by the I-TEAM, Stermon’s access card stopped being used just a few weeks before his death.

The log revealed Stermon swiped his JSO access card hundreds of times from 2017 until Nov. 15, 2022 -- five days before Waters was sworn in, which means these actions took place during the tenure of former Sheriff Mike Williams and interim Sheriff Pat Ivey. Stermon had swiped the card 87 times since the beginning of 2022.

Attorney John Phillips, who is representing a former JSO officer in litigation, put in a public records request to find out why Stermon was granted so much access.

Days before Stermon’s death, Phillips was in a social media battle with Curry over his concerns.

In a since-deleted tweet, Phillips said: “Rumor has it there has been some changes to Stermon’s unfettered badge access at JSO.”

“You aren’t worth a reply as you are a media (expletive) with no compass. But you mention my friend, Kent, and I am compelled to reply. Pound sand, chump,” Curry replied in a now-deleted tweet.

[​IMG]

16. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

DeSantis convened a panel of anti-vaxxers who asked the state Supreme Court to convene a grand jury to look into Covid vaccines. Specifically whether the dangers of vaccines were covered up. Although there is no evidence of any such thing.

Not the danger of Covid. Measels. Diphtheria. Smallpox. Polio.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  17. yankeesince59

To give you an idea of how bad things are in Fla, my Mom, who actually voted for Trump in 2016, became so infuriated with Trump and his blind acolytes, as well as DeSantis, sold her house just north of Orlando and moved up here with Annie and I.

She is scared shitless that DeSantis will become our next POTUS. and the 3 of us are genuinely concerned that nothing seems to be real anymore and reality has been displaced by social media.

Twitter, Facebook, el al, is/are the devil.

Hoopguru, ehizzy3, Road Ratt and 2 others like this.
  18. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Nazi group, the one who hung swastika banners proclaiming Kanye is right about the Jews, announced they are moving from California to Florida. Where they apparently feel more at home. They said the move is to keep up pressure on DeSantis.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  19. SlyPokerDog

Mike Lindell questions DeSantis 2022 election win: ‘I don’t believe it’

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is questioning whether Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) legitimately won his reelection bid in Miami-Dade County, saying on his streaming show Tuesday: “I don’t believe it.”

Lindell is a big supporter of former President Trump who has made baseless charges about electoral fraud in the past. DeSantis has emerged as perhaps the most dangerous rival to Trump in a 2024 GOP presidential primary.

Trump has already announced his candidacy. DeSantis has not said if he will run for president.

Lindell specifically questioned the big victory DeSantis won in Miami-Dade County on “The Lindell Report.”

The county, which has traditionally gone for Democrats in past elections, swung for DeSantis during the Florida gubernatorial race by 11 points.

No evidence of fraud has circulated and before the election, a number of observers had pointed to the county and suggested that DeSantis had a chance to pull off a big victory.

But Lindell went after DeSantis over Miami-Dade.

“What we’re doing now is I’m going after [Miami-]Dade County and the 2022 election,” Lindell said.

“I look at deviations, everybody. That’s a deviation. I don’t believe it,” Lindell said, later adding that “I’m going to find out if [Miami-]Dade County – what happened there, because it’s a deviation from norm.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...desantis-2022-election-win-i-dont-believe-it/

Chris Craig likes this.
  20. RR7

RR7 Well-Known Member