Why We Shouldn't Draft Redick at 11

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by GatorsowntheNCAA, May 31, 2006.

1. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

You can add his hurt back into yet another reason why the Magic shouldn't draft JJ. Time to draft Ronnie Brewer!

2. FlaBoy

FlaBoy JBB JustBBall Member

Haha Gators you got me on the Brewer Bandwagon with Foye in as a close 2nd. Good to see Williams might have a promise from maybe Atlanta that would be good to see who drops, right now it seems Bargani(or however you spell it).

I would like to see a draft day trade of Rockets and Magic Deshawn #11 for #8 then we draft Williams and trade it to the Hawks for Gay and the Rockets go for Carney or JJ. I got my fingers crosed for this one.

3. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting FlaBoy:</div><div class="quote_post">Haha Gators you got me on the Brewer Bandwagon with Foye in as a close 2nd. Good to see Williams might have a promise from maybe Atlanta that would be good to see who drops, right now it seems Bargani(or however you spell it).

I would like to see a draft day trade of Rockets and Magic Deshawn #11 for #8 then we draft Williams and trade it to the Hawks for Gay and the Rockets go for Carney or JJ. I got my fingers crosed for this one.</div>

I'm glad to get you on the Brewer Bandwagon!

Here is my updated list....
    1) Brandon Roy
    2) Rudy Gay
    3) Ronnie Brewer
    4) Rodney Carney
    5) Any other wing
    6) JJ Redick
    7) Any Big
    8) Any PG