Will 1st rounders Babin and Robinson be an impact on this team?

Discussion in 'AFC South' started by Bleedblk&gld, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

Man this Texans forum is looking dusty. Just had to clean it up with a new post.
    Well this frickin moose(Babin 6'2 260 pds) should be a huge addition to this defense, along with Sharper. Also Dunta Robinson from S. Carolina will help out with a little more confidence for the team. These two picks might be the strongest in the draft for a single team.

2. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

I like the addition of Babin and he should have a terrel suggs like season but I'm not sure how much of an Impact Robinson will have. Don't they still have Coleman and Glenn as their starters?

3. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

i love the texans, every1 is saying Jaxsonville will be the suprise team, i can agree with that, but now that every1 is saying Jax. it wouldnt be a suprise so like ive said before i think the Texans will be the second suprise team. people think last year they were like 5-11, but they were in all of those games i dont think they got blown out once, be afraid of this team, its already got a strong core.

4. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

I like the quote Dawk Reservoir Dogs is a CLASSIC.

5. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like the addition of Babin and he should have a terrel suggs like season but I'm not sure how much of an Impact Robinson will have. Don't they still have Coleman and Glenn as their starters?</div>

I am always skeptical of College DE's making the transition to an OLB in the NFL. I think M. Boulware (bro Peter w/ Ravens) will make the transition from LB to SS (in Seattle much easier than Babin.

Robinson should do okay IMO. Coleman, I read, has moved to FS.

6. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like the quote Dawk Reservoir Dogs is a CLASSIC.</div>

is that from that movie? i got it from a website, Muhamad Ali made it up the original was"if you ever dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize''

is the movie any good, my friend thought i got that from the movie to, maybe ill see it.