OT Will Durant Leave OKC in free agency?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Wizard Mentor, Mar 31, 2016.

?

Will Durant Leave OKC in free agency?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    62.9%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  1. BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94

BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 AWOL

If the L*kers trade their pick for Boogie, then yes... That is a possibility sadly.

2. JFizzleRaider

JFizzleRaider Sad Panda Global Moderator

They are probably gonna get a top pick in the draft. They have randle and russell as good young prospects. Add durant and westbrook to that team and it could be scary. Im sure they have talked about it.

They basically get to start fresh away from the kanter and ibaka deals.

3. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    Durant is most likely going to re-up in Oklahoma City for a year, since the cap goes up by a lot again next year. That also synchs his free agency with Westbrook's, gives him one more season to see what the Thunder can do and assures himself the largest payday. The Thunder were, in my opinion, the third-best team in basketball this year...it isn't futile to see how things shake out next year when there are other rewards in play, as well.

He might consider Golden State and San Antonio, but I think ultimately he stays one more year in Oklahoma City.

4. KingSpeed

KingSpeed Veteran

actor
    I didn't read this thread but I think Durant is staying. There was that press conference where WESTBROOK was asked about what Cuban said about him but it was DURANT who answered "He (Cuban) is an idiot. He's an idiot." That was a teammate standing tall with a teammate he cares about. That's why I think Durant is staying. Probably for just one year though and then he'll evaluate.