Will we be better than the Pelicans?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Rastapopoulos, Sep 9, 2014.

1. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    Pelican walks into a bar. Says to the bartender, "I'd like to buy some peanuts." Bartender says, "Sorry, don't sell peanuts." The pelican leaves.

Next day, pelican walks into the bar, "I want to buy some peanuts." Bartender replies, "I already told you I don't sell peanuts." The pelican leaves.

Next day, the pelican walks into the bar, "I want to buy some peanuts." Bartender yells back, "I told you, I don't sell peanuts. If you ask one more time, I'll nail you to the wall." So the pelican leaves.

Next day, the pelican walks into the bar, "Do you have any nails?" Bartender says, "Sorry, don't have nails." Pelican asks, "Do you have any peanuts?"

Pelican walks into a bar. Says to the bartender, "I'd like to buy some peanuts." Bartender says, "Sorry, don't sell peanuts." The pelican leaves.

Next day, pelican walks into the bar, "I want to buy some peanuts." Bartender replies, "I already told you I don't sell peanuts." The pelican leaves.

Next day, the pelican walks into the bar, "I want to buy some peanuts." Bartender yells back, "I told you, I don't sell peanuts. If you ask one more time, I'll nail you to the wall." So the pelican leaves.

Next day, the pelican walks into the bar, "Do you have any nails?" Bartender says, "Sorry, don't have nails." Pelican asks, "Do you have any peanuts?"

2. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

the joke so nice you told it twice

3. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!

4. Rastapopoulos

Rastapopoulos Well-Known Member

Ballin'
    Answer: Yes.

5. RR7

RR7 Well-Known Member

props for bumping your own thread. :rockon:

6. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I'm worried about jlprk, he hasn't been around for a couple of weeks.

7. OneLifeToLive

OneLifeToLive Well-Known Member

Where is this crackerjack?

8. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    He pm me saying he's tired of your fascist modding

9. KingSpeed

KingSpeed Veteran

actor
    RoyToy would rather have Rivers than Lillard. LOL