With the 15th pick in the 2007 NBA Draft, the Detroit Pistons select...???

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by PN13, May 23, 2007.

1. Mobruler

Mobruler BBW VIP

Dear Joe,All I want is Marcus Williams.Sincerely,Mobruler

2. Bad BoY RiP 32

Bad BoY RiP 32 BBW Member

As expected the Pistons drafted Rodney Stuckey w/ the 15th pick in the draft. I really thought that Thornton was going to fall to the Pistons after losing out on Law and Thaddeus Young. I am satisfied with the pick and I hope he can turn out to be the Dwayne Wade that we missed out in the 03 draft. It is way too early to begin comparisons but I hope he can come in right away and back up Chauncey(if he re-signs). Hopefully Chauncey does re-sign and groom Stuckey to be the Pistons point guard of the future.The drafting of Arron Afflalo makes a lot of sense since we recently traded Delfino. I am guessing he will compete w/ Alex Acker and one of them will make the roster next season. I don't really watch college b-ball but I heard this guy can play good D?The drafting of these 2 could mean the end of Flip Murray who along w/ Nazr who could be dealt this summer hopefully for a big man. HoLLa baCk

3. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

We drafted two combo guards, I wanted Nick Young and Petteri Koponen from Finland, but I won't complain about Stuckey and Afflalo.