Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by 3RA1N1AC, Jul 26, 2016.
explain why you are voting for Donald Trump.
2nd Amendment, border security, jobs for Real Americans, individual rights, not owned by Wall St or Arab nations.
Put an end to illegal immigration.
Take the constraints off the economy.
Reevaluate Foreign Policy, NATO, and middle east.
Put the Defense department in charge of defense instead of progressive policy wonks.
edit one more
School vouchers, put an end to the progressive public indoctrinations system. Bring real education to the inner cities.
I approve this message.
e_blazer, your image did not show.
It seems to be showing okay for me and other posters, crandc, so I don't know why you're not seeing it. It's just a meme of Borat with NOT showing under it. No way I'm voting for the angry orange man.
I just kind of want to see what will happen.
Now it shows. The wonders of modern technology. Thanks, e_blazer. You are invited to next barbecue.
Major Boom or Bust potential.
I want to see him age rapidly. He already looks like a cartoon character, I just want the before and after pics we always get
A front row seat to the end of the world
1. To end the cycle of career corrupt politicians from running the show.
2. The dude took no money from the typical donors for his campaign. Not relying on donors is a big deal.
3. Border security. North and South. This is huge. States that offer licenses to illegals should have that law repealed.
4. Fiscal conservative. Meaning my taxes aren't going to skyrocket (fuck bern and fuck socialism) - People need hand-ups not hand-outs!
5. Make Americans work for themselves and better themselves rather than taxing people to pay for social programs that are wasteful.
6. Foster a strengthening America, focusing on America and the country rather than focusing on every other god damned country.
7. Reevaluating our business with other countries, and as other people said NATO/Middle East.
8. Socking it to these fucking entitled millennial liberal douche nozzles and their 'safe spaces'.
9. Pissing on the PC crowd and their bullshit. Oh and eliminating the BLM terrorists.
10. The establishment is against Trump, count me for Trump.
11. Obama and the Democrats have done squat in the last 8 years, it's time to correct course.
12. Trump hates Obamacare as do I. Repeal that shit.
13. I love that Trump tells it like it is. Look, people are fucking dickheads and/or stupid. Call a spade a spade. If you can't handle it, go somewhere else. The world is a tough place; toughen up or get culled.
14. I work with a lot of vets. I do want to see the VA reformed. Obama has done JACK SHIT for them.
15. Second amendment rights are huge to me, albeit I do support some expanding background checks. I am more on the center on this issue. But I feel confident that he could compromise on things.
16. China trade reform, but goes along with #6
17. I am happy that Trump wont fuck with the minimum wage to badly. He doesn't need to do this as he is lowering taxes on a ton of people that earn less. Raising the min. wage is completely screwy. See Seattle's fiasco with their 15.00 /hr min wage for why I think its a bad idea. If you want to earn more, LEARN more. Don't expect 15.00 at f'n Mickey D's.
18. Benghazi. 'nuff said.
19. Muslims. I firmly believe that this religion doesn't fit into American culture. I am all about freedom of religion, however if this religion doesn't fit into America and causes secular neighborhoods to form, and sharia to pop up, with violence to Americans to occur then I do not want it here.
20. He wants to have complete energy independence. I agree with that.
21. He wants to save SS.
22. Tax Reform. Slightly on par with #4
I'm sure there is more. But those are off the top of my head.
The only reason I could conceive of voting Trump is that he'd get to appoint at least one justice.
Cause he pisses off liberals.
This is what you get when you want to take my guns
Trump is Putin's preferred candidate . . . let that sink in for a moment or two.
Who fucking cares? You guys are living in the cold-war era. Maybe with an actual leader in place they'll stop dicking around with our military like they have been.
Obama is a clown and perceived as weak, America as weak (like our soldiers that got captured by Iranians), we need someone in place that wont take shit and is known to not take shit.
Putin doesnt respect thou who shall not be named. Thats even scarier.
I actually think Putin is a very shrewd politician and I believe he thinks he can easily maneuver and manipulate Trump, and I think that's a cause for concern.
It's probably worth mentioning that I'm voting for Johnson
Separate names with a comma.