Without mentioning Hillary Clinton...

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by 3RA1N1AC, Jul 26, 2016.

1. blue32

blue32 Who wants a mustache ride?

IMO That's no different than what is currently going on. Putin shit's on Obama just the same. Except the problem here is that Obama just lets it happen.

2. blue32

#23rd reason why I am voting for Trump

(If reports are to be true..) DNC blatantly violating federal law w/their illegal immigrant speakers they paraded on stage.

3. BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94

BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 AWOL

Something something something, why do you hate immigrants? Something something something, you're a racist shitlord!

- DNC

EL PRESIDENTE and blue32 like this.
  4. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

so you would vote for literally anyone without experience?

nonsense, google it.

a wall on canada too? do tell!

the dude with a gold toilet, and numerous bankruptcies is a fiscal conservative? derp!

trump supports minimum wage hike trump seems to like a medicare for all system, much like bernie

the US spends less than 1% of its budget on foreign aid.

im all for this, btw trump does business with many muslim countries.

we are now talking about your feelings about young people. i agree, they should get off your lawn. what does this have to do with trump?

you want him to be president because it will make people mad? absolutely ridiculous.

lol. good luck with that.

i could get behind this, if it were true.

can this really be held against obama? the republicans have delighted in stopping him at every turm. cant have it both ways.

again, trump seems to like a medicare for all system, much like bernie

so does my drunk uncle. and "get culled"? like, kill all the weak people? not sure i follow.

well, trump wants boots on the ground, where many soldiers will be killed and maimed. so i guess the VA will have a lot more business.

sounds about right, we are both in line with obama on this issue.

im all about putting walmart out of business too.

again, trump supports minimum wage hike

what does this have to do with trump?

at this point, does any religion fit into american culture?

so do i, there are many ways to skin that cat though.

who doesnt? besides paul ryan that is.

ill believe it when i see it, we have been hearing that shit forever.

fish in a barrel!

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  5. blue32

Let me fix it for you..

1. R. "Would I vote for anyone without experience?"
    A. Depends, Yes and No. What has experience shown us the last 8 years? Nothing.

2. R. Refuting me with a request to Google?
    A. Nah. You can do that.

3. R. "A wall on Canada, Do tell?"
    A. Easy, border reform on both borders, whether its a physical wall or not. The point is increasing border security. Figure it out.

4. R. Fiscal conservative jab.
    A. I am a fiscal conservative, that is what I meant. I approve of his tax plan. My taxes will not skyrocket like a Bernie plan. I don't give a shit about his failed business ventures. People who fail learn from their mistakes and end up succeeding in the future. Poke fun all you want at him, but he's far better off than you or I.

5. Q. Regarding the minimum wage.
    A. There are compromises everywhere in life. I don't support a high minimum wage and neither does he. However there is an obvious in-between. The point is however is that he wants Americans to work to succeed and better themselves rather than get paid to sit on their ass and flip burgers. Read between the lines instead of taking shit at face value.... in other words, use your brain you so commonly like to show off.

6. R. "1% budget on foreign aid"
    A. 34 Billion for FY17. No thanks. 34 billion could be used internally to help OUR country. That's my take on things, honestly I could give a fuck if you agree or not.

(Skipping 7) we agree.

8/9. R. "About millenials, PC crowd, etc"
    A. Trump is against the PC movement. As I am. This so happens to be mainly the entitled generation of millennials. So yes. Get the fuck off my lawn and back into your moms basement.

10. R. "Good luck with eliminating BLM terrorists"
    A. When they continue to display racist behavior towards people they are by definition hypocritical, and dangerous. They often allow for violence and hatred to originate from their rally's. They can go. Thank you for the words of encouragement.

11. R. "can this really be held against obama? the republicans have delighted in stopping him at every turm. cant have it both ways."
    A. Um, Yes, he's the top of the food chain bud.

12. R. "Trump likes medicare, etc"
    A. That's great. ACA is a complete cluster fuck. Repeal it and replace it with something better. I am in agreement with Trump on that. I don't care what the system is as long as the people are not taxed, paying high premiums and getting shitty service. Here's his position on Healthcare https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

13. R. "so does my drunk uncle. and "get culled"? like, kill all the weak people? not sure i follow."
    A. I can't help ya there pal. Figure it out.

14. R. "well, trump wants boots on the ground, where many soldiers will be killed and maimed. so i guess the VA will have a lot more business."
    A. Nice joke.

15. (we agree)

16. R. "im all about putting walmart out of business too."
    A. OK.

17. "Again trump supports minimum wage hike"
    A. See my reply above about the MW.

18. "what does this have to do with trump?"
    A. Benghazi has plenty to do with Trump. He's not the person that allowed that fiasco to happen. H was and she's running for POTUS. You won't find me voting for someone that allowed Americans to die.

19. "at this point, does any religion fit into american culture?"
    A. Yes. But Muslim religion/Sharia law does not. Figure it out dude.

20. "so do i, there are many ways to skin that cat though. (on energy independence)
    A. So you disagree with his way of doing this? What parts? Why? My thoughts are this: Removing reliance on the middle east is the most important thing we can do.

21. "who doesnt? besides paul ryan that is." (saving SS)
    A. I know. And that's why I'm voting for him? Confused?

22. "ill believe it when i see it, we have been hearing that shit forever. (about tax reform).
    A. OK? But the question was "why are you voting for trump...."

SlyPokerDog likes this.